• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something wrong?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno why, everyday feel so tired.
And body pain.

You guys have this experience?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole body super pain..

What Types of Medical Conditions Can Cause Muscle Pain?
Not all muscle aches are related to stress, tension, and physical activity. Some medical explanations for myalgia include:

fibromyalgia
infections, such as the flu
lupus
use of certain medications or drugs, such as statins, ACE inhibitors, or cocaine
dermatomyositis (marked by inflammation and a rash)
polymyositis (marked by inflammation and tenderness)
http://www.healthline.com/health/muscle-aches#MedicalCauses3

you better go see doctor. If the doctor gives you a clean bill of health, i recommend you some good massage with "additional services".

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Types of Medical Conditions Can Cause Muscle Pain?
Not all muscle aches are related to stress, tension, and physical activity. Some medical explanations for myalgia include:

fibromyalgia
infections, such as the flu
lupus
use of certain medications or drugs, such as statins, ACE inhibitors, or cocaine
dermatomyositis (marked by inflammation and a rash)
polymyositis (marked by inflammation and tenderness)
http://www.healthline.com/health/muscle-aches#MedicalCauses3

you better go see doctor. If the doctor gives you a clean bill of health, i recommend you some good massage with "additional services".

i will , 1 oct...u really know more thing than me......
i don even know this

now sitting io sofa and feel back pain...i think i old liao..walk too much, so that is why i feel back pain.....

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will , 1 oct...u really know more thing than me......
i don even know this

now sitting io sofa and feel back pain...i think i old liao..walk too much, so that is why i feel back pain.....

I just google.
Don't walk so much lor, take more cab. you rich

Please go see doctor, if dengue no good = organ failure if delay treatment.
I can recommend good massage with a lot of extra services if your doctor says nothing wrong with you.
That's all i can suggest, please take care.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just google.
Don't walk so much lor, take more cab. you rich

Please go see doctor, if dengue no good = organ failure if delay treatment.
I can recommend good massage with a lot of extra services if your doctor says nothing wrong with you.
That's all i can suggest, please take care.

since you are so kind to me, i recommend you a nice drama
[video=youtube;qU4e9IBrBHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU4e9IBrBHw[/video]

your 女神 there, i think you will like this:smile: