• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

li'l brother leetahsar is troubled.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m troubled these many days....

is a buddhist suppose to believe that "everyone is a good person and that there is a buddha seed within him waiting to be brought forth?"

do buddhism make us to be too trusting and always we getting hurt in the end because we believe that " there is a buddha-like nature" in the one who hurts you and that with persistence he shall also be enlightened?

is this too fairy-tale?

are we being "dummily compassionate"? in short, are we just kindly idiots?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after i ve helped the ungrateful leech, not only u get no gratitude from him, he tells u that becos of his presence, u "benefited". it's something like this: i quit helping him in the hotel project becos he refused to pay me and my group of retirees giving all sorts of crap reasons. in the end, i wrote to the hotel which compelled him to settle with us, or else. reluctantly he had settled with all 3 of us who had worked maintaining the hotel's herbs garden. but now he went around telling ppl he "sacked us". one of the retiree isn't feeling very justified and pesters me to do something to shut him off.....and that's why i m troubled. for me, i cannot be bothered as i know heaven got eyes and everything shall be verdicted and we shall be vindicated. but this ungrateful leech is repeating his ploy and exploiting another kindly idiot to do his bidding for his own personal monetary gain. when shall such an exploitative game end?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your initial assumption that everyone is a good person is completely wrong and not the truth.

If you have known the truth you wouldn't be troubled but will accept what happens around you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find ISIS to handle him lah!

after i ve helped the ungrateful leech, not only u get no gratitude from him, he tells u that becos of his presence, u "benefited". it's something like this: i quit helping him in the hotel project becos he refused to pay me and my group of retirees giving all sorts of crap reasons. in the end, i wrote to the hotel which compelled him to settle with us, or else. reluctantly he had settled with all 3 of us who had worked maintaining the hotel's herbs garden. but now he went around telling ppl he "sacked us". one of the retiree isn't feeling very justified and pesters me to do something to shut him off.....and that's why i m troubled. for me, i cannot be bothered as i know heaven got eyes and everything shall be verdicted and we shall be vindicated. but this ungrateful leech is repeating his ploy and exploiting another kindly idiot to do his bidding for his own personal monetary gain. when shall such an exploitative game end?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so who is who, you are troubled cos' your bro tah sar treat you like shit...?

i m troubled these many days....

is a buddhist suppose to believe that "everyone is a good person and that there is a buddha seed within him waiting to be brought forth?"

do buddhism make us to be too trusting and always we getting hurt in the end because we believe that " there is a buddha-like nature" in the one who hurts you and that with persistence he shall also be enlightened?

is this too fairy-tale?

are we being "dummily compassionate"? in short, are we just kindly idiots?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
li'l brother leetahsar is troubled. he doesn't realise that badness and evil is also inherent in everyone. he's a stupid idiot goon and too trusting.

he doesn't seem to learn his lesson from his F4 saga. so he deserves it!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
li'l brother leetahsar is troubled. he doesn't realise that badness and evil is also inherent in everyone. he's a stupid idiot goon and too trusting.

my beloved instrument

pls send my regards and blessings to your lil brother

we chinese like to say, good man will be bullied. maybe your bro was a good man, so always kenna bully!

ask him don't be scared of these bullies.

cheers

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my beloved instrument

pls send my regards and blessings to your lil brother

we chinese like to say, good man will be bullied. maybe your bro was a good man, so always kenna bully!

ask him don't be scared of these bullies.

cheers
if u ever see li'l brother leetahsar, it won't be difficult NOT to spot him. he's wearing red. all red! and look like a fat walking ANGPOW. LOL!! he said this would help me to "ward off" little evil people, vhor. what an idiot goon!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally, these kind of goody pple, the almighty will look out for him, so need not worry.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka lil'leetahsar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger aka Fuck his Mother Puah Cheebye (Please google this puah yiao siu kiah ) who am I today? Ng Ejay or David Pang?

u r a nolife lowlife. probably my sleazy creepy pet snake :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor li'l brother leetahsar finally lost one of his job even though it's volunteering. he was teaching delinquent boys and that ungrateful leech was intro by him cos he thought the leech could also help the boys. but no!

the leech brought in an angmo who was operating a food business. he recommended the home to buy some kind of gardening kit from the leech who promised to give some "commission" to LTS. in the end, not only he didn't keep his promise, he repay my poor li'l brother leetahsar by cho-cho the officer who was an angmo idoliser to replace LTS with that angmo. fyi, LTS was volunteering at that home for almost 3 yrs...... what a sad and disappointing outcome to have befallen on our goon!!

when u thought that would be the end of sabo-ing, but no! the leech went about telling people he sacked LTS and his retirees gang which actually the leech collected the money from the hotel but refusing to pay them their decent wages.

goon being a goon, just brushed off all this defamation and abnoxious accusations n went on happily "spreading his flowers dharma".

i wanted to post that ungrateful bastardly leech's pic and name but LTS stops me . WTF!! he really deserves it then!