• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

screwbye the chow chee bye is history in sbf

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, i tolerate assholes, motherfucker screwbye is finish. newbies, listen! i hate assholes who talk to themselves. any asshole who talk to themselves, chon clan and alliances will zap u into moderation.

nothing personal, just dont like screwbye the asshole. anyway, mother fucker screwbye will be history in few days time provided leongsam dont intervene.

jw5

Loyal
Nabez. He was at 666 points for nearly one week, just realised it and upped himself 2 points to 668 about one hour ago.

Now you want to zap him again? What the fuck? :biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would urge you to be careful with what you type.

Your first paragraph is a tacit admission that you endorse zapping people into moderation.

well, i tolerate assholes, motherfucker screwbye is finish. newbies, listen! i hate assholes who talk to themselves. any asshole who talk to themselves, chon clan and alliances will zap u into moderation.

nothing personal, just dont like screwbye the asshole. anyway, mother fucker screwbye will be history in few days time provided leongsam dont intervene.

jw5

Loyal
What are you going to do? Sue him using your internet moniker? :rolleyes:

I would urge you to be careful with what you type.

Your first paragraph is a tacit admission that you endorse zapping people into moderation.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah I realized command of English is not their forte.

You'd think after tens of thousands of posts they would have picked up some skills. That's what you get when you behave like dogs humping each other and bowing to their Poisedon master.

This guy is of the abysmal language proficiency category. Must join the English speaking gays to learn to make himself more palatable to his ang moh boyfriends.

jw5

Loyal
Hawkeye1819 once threatened to sue eatshitndie.

"In the matter between Mr Hawkeye1819 and Mr eatshitndie................... blah blah blah blah..................... "

ROTFL .............................. :biggrin:

exposed and hang liaozzz....:biggrin: how to sue?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawkeye1819 once threatened to sue eatshitndie.

"In the matter between Mr Hawkeye1819 and Mr eatshitndie................... blah blah blah blah..................... "

ROTFL .............................. :biggrin:

if wanna sue hor...must need ADDRESS OF SERVICE u know...or else court clerk serve the writ of summons on who?

talk cock sing song...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah Chon...no need lah...now the whole forum knows how dishonest and no integrity this guy is..