• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last night, a Boomer Uncle at the kopitiam scold me Si Gin Na Chow Chee Bye

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about being rude but being ileetating and inconsiderate especiallee now covid period we are supposed not to talk so even you leeleever it politelee my uncle will still gan you after the 2nd probe.
Ok. I guess I lack E.Q.

My lady boss always say I don't know when to keep my mouth shut and always open my mouth at tge wrong time. :frown:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man you offered to share the table was Tanwahtui!
If it was Mr Tan, I would have put my tissue packet to chope and prevent the evil Communist from sitting opposite me. They are bad people that doesn't deserve kindness from anyone.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about being rude but being ileetating and inconsiderate especiallee now covid period we are supposed not to talk so even you leeleever it politelee my uncle will still gan you after the 2nd probe.

Bhai,

Every time, I bring xmm to coffee shop or hawker ctr, surrounding people surely bicker and gossip about me.

Just ignore them, and enjoy your food with her.

Otherwise, I will give them the options of my Muay Thai, Hapkido or Judo.

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diaoyu refers to the common brand of Chinese tea kopitiam serves. The logo is on an old man fishing. Hence the word Diao Yu.

semiboiled

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diaoyu refers to the common brand of Chinese tea kopitiam serves. The logo is on an old man fishing. Hence the word Diao Yu.
Yes. That's correct.

Similarly, you can also order Milo by saying Tak Kiew (ie. kick ball) at the local Singapore coffee shops.

The hokkiens have literally used the pictorial reference of the Milo Tin as the name of the drink.

933770084f9b40bd63d6247d4e2585bc

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I guess I lack E.Q.

My lady boss always say I don't know when to keep my mouth shut and always open my mouth at tge wrong time. :frown:
Not to worlee too much. My uncle also ever caught off guard by a kopitiam coffee assistant while orlaring ice coffee. My uncle orlar ice coffee and the assistant Lee asked huh simi my uncle leeplied ice coffee she leeplied orh kopi peng lah say kopi peng simi ice coffee ice coffee in a kpkb manner KNN my uncle was shocked and at a lost too KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lady is right.
Ok. I better do some self reflection.

Maybe I was spoilt by my late dad. He had always encouraged me to say what's on my mind. So I guess I have developed a habit to say whatever I felt was right to say whenever I am with people.

My lady boss did caution me that one day I will be beaten up. I guess she's right.

There was once she "protected" me from an altercation in a hawker centre during lunch over some inconsiderate people chope-ing of seats. I called out those people and they weren't happy. My lady boss prevented a fight or rather me been beaten up.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I better do some self reflection.

Maybe I was spoilt by my late dad. He had always encouraged me to say what's on my mind. So I guess I have developed a habit to say whatever I felt was right to say whenever I am with people.

My lady boss did caution me that one day I will be beaten up. I guess she's right.

There was once she "protected" me from an altercation in a hawker centre during lunch over some inconsiderate people chope-ing of seats. I called out those people and they weren't happy. My lady boss prevented a fight or rather me been beaten up.

Bhai,

Consider taking a close combat
self-defence class.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That's correct.

Similarly, you can also order Milo by saying Tak Kiew (ie. kick ball) at the local Singapore coffee shops.

The hokkiens have literally used the pictorial reference of the Milo Tin as the name of the drink.

933770084f9b40bd63d6247d4e2585bc

Bhai,

Milo dinosaur ?

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, you’re not very smart. The only place in Sinkieland you will find anti CCP jokers are the 5 or 6 people in this forum. Outside the forum, everyone understands the greatness of China.
nope , on the contrary he may be quite smart , but for whatever reason harboured deep animosity of ccp ,. this mentality is deeply rooted.
i said before the Chinese is the only race that has one peculiar character that other races do not have. some chinese are proud to be a traitor
and delight in condemning his own race. have u ever see a german saying germans are shit because of hitler , or the jipun kias saying he is
ashamed to be japanese because of the nanking massacre

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nope , on the contrary he may be quite smart , but for whatever reason harboured deep animosity of ccp ,. this mentality is deeply rooted.
i said before the Chinese is the only race that has one peculiar character that other races do not have. some chinese are proud to be a traitor
and delight in condemning his own race. have u ever see a german saying germans are shit because of hitler , or the jipun kias saying he is
ashamed to be japanese because of the nanking massacre
Of course, these people believe being outside China and English speaking, sorry Singlish speaking make them more atas. Some argue they are only against Xi JP but that’s at best an, excuse