• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kraft and bro Run..need your advice

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, you run a very successful online business. You will be a perfect learning example if you eventually forgo the ad-revenue from vices. You still have plenty of advertisers to choose from. If you start as an investment subsection like "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB" , plenty of remisiers, banks and credit card companies will be keen to advertise with you. paiseh just kaypoh

u believe all his crap?all the stories about having a manufacturing business in singapore with partners that he sold for $2 million,his goddam it software business with the government making hand over fist,his goddam real estate investments that keep doubling and tripling,from $400k to 2 million,from $400k to $800k,in singapore australia and new zealand.....my god if everything is true ,boss sam must have a networth of over 10 million by now.....but we dont have a single shred of evidence except a goddam forum with football betting ads on it.yeah because a man whose made at least $10 million in his life need ad revenues from a bunch of illegal low life bookies in singapore.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my god if everything is true ,boss sam must have a networth of over 10 million by now.....but we dont have a single shred of evidence except a goddam forum with football betting ads on it.

You're close my net worth at last count was about NZD $10.3 million

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u believe all his crap?all the stories about having a manufacturing business in singapore with partners that he sold for $2 million,his goddam it software business with the government making hand over fist,his goddam real estate investments that keep doubling and tripling,from $400k to 2 million,from $400k to $800k,in singapore australia and new zealand.....my god if everything is true ,boss sam must have a networth of over 10 million by now.....but we dont have a single shred of evidence except a goddam forum with football betting ads on it.

why do you wanna care if he is rich .. it is really non of your business.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unit trust. Share. FD. Saving plan. Annuity.
Preferences share. Bond.

Here a bit. There a bit...

I sold 40% of my equities this year.
I will sell another 20% before/by Oct.
I will keep the remaining 40%.

you want to sure make money?
Just time your sellings and offload gradually in the next 12-24month, then keep in bank

These 2 condo are lower-priced and not sold for many months, psf price same as your matured estate HDB + good location, next to MRT.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/12906942/for-sale-baywater
Adv: Cheap. next to future bedok reservoir MRT.
Disadv: Not facing reservior view, facing expressway and Penthouse got open space (wasted space)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18211118/for-sale-compass-heights
Adv: Next to MRT + big shopping mall
Disadv: Low-floor with patio (wasted space). Lower floor near pool = noisier.

Nobody buy the above mentioned for months. More and better choices in near future. Forget about gold or equities. Dollar for dollar, just keep in bank first for 2 years and then buy property.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you wanna care if he is rich .. it is really non of your business.

well if someone keeps bringing up the benefits of veganism and drinking soursop a hundred times a day,im pretty sure asking for a shred of evidence is the very least u can demand/ask for.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well if someone keeps bringing up the benefits of veganism and drinking soursop a hundred times a day,u will also get tulan and demand evidence of it.

how you feel about the information being posted is non of the business of the poster and has nothing to do with the poster.

The poster do not has a need or obligation to show any evidence for any forsaken proof demanded solely by you.

There is not a golden rule that evidences need to be shown for any claims that is being expounded.

if you are not happy reading what is posted, then ignore button can be put to good use. Nobody gives a shit how you feel about anything.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
besides im curious,why do people want to sell off their geneva gold when it collapsed?u say its high quality pamp...

Geneva sold the gold to the investors at a very high premium earlier, in return promised some yields AND a physical bar as assurance.

The investors bought at a high premium over spot and offload at a steep discount below spot
after the company collapsed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everything u just said is YOUR own opinion and no one has to give a shit about what u feel.....

what the fuck do u run the place around here?do u dictate the laws of the internet?

are u saying if someone goes around making all sorts of willy nilly claims,making up cock and bull stories and being a big cannon fairy,no one is allowed to call him out,express disbelief or raise an objection or demand evidence or explanation?

wow how i feel about the information being posted is non of my business?then why make threads?why start topics?why offer information?if im not allowed to respond or challenge or request proof then what is the point of a FORUM?

U Should be on a TV show,or host a National Conversation like the PAP so u can talk to yourself and have a one way conversation and tell urself all the good things u wanna hear.

how you feel about the information being posted is non of the business of the poster and has nothing to do with the poster.

The poster do not has a need or obligation to show any evidence for any forsaken proof demanded solely by you.

There is not a golden rule that evidences need to be shown for any claims that is being expounded.

if you are not happy reading what is posted, then ignore button can be put to good use. Nobody gives a shit how you feel about anything.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
are u saying if someone goes around making all sorts of willy nilly claims,making up cock and bull stories and being a big cannon fairy,no one is allowed to call him out,or raise an objection or demand evidence or explanation?

Hey I did just that. I posted my CPF statement for the whole world to see. There's more than a million dollars there and I haven't even begun to count the rest of my riches.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geneva sold the gold to the investors at a very high premium earlier, in return promised some yields AND a physical bar as assurance.

The investors bought at a high premium over spot and offload at a steep discount below spot
after the company collapsed.

okay so it was one of those mlm scam companies....?

Hurricane88

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want to sure make money?
Just time your sellings and offload gradually in the next 12-24month, then keep in bank

Forget about gold or equities. Dollar for dollar, just keep in bank first for 2 years and then buy property.

think your advice is sound...will heed some of them...cheers...:smile: