• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The meek Singaporean and his. Government

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the part that truly puzzles me. The NS has absolutely no effect. Even a Penang Chinese who did no NS seems to be able handle themselves better.

Worse still, 2 yrs of NS has resulted the Sinkie boys/men to be meek instead of becoming braver. I suspect a lot of this meekness is due to sg govt being the biggest employer in sg and civil service sinkies are well paid. Too well paid for them to rock the boat and vote against.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dismantle Leegime clawback the billions reaching trillions exile the bastards, we are good.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of times I have seen locals defer to Angmos in restaurants, malls etc is really worrying. The only consolation is that they don't fawn over. AngMo like the Pinoy service staff.

impossible,its inbred into the very nature of sinkies right down to our DNA,even if ur the most powerful and most sexiest man in Pink in Singapore,In the presence of Ang Moh,you will prostrate yourself and submit face down bottoms up and lick the hand of your master.

This guy is only half white and Gay loong looks like a adoring school girl offering her petite hand to the gentlemen in shining armour.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even know why you even bother. It's part of the SBF defining landscape. It also gives him something to do.

Can you please stop posting that ugly fuck's stupid face over and over again you're spoiling my appetite just before dinner time. :mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You saying they still don't have a good picture now. What we disagreed on is if the damage done is too far from repaired or not.

We went through this before...

1. PAP denied information to Singaporeans through controlled media in the 1960s. 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, etc
2. PAP bankrupted oppositions in the 1960s, 70s, 80s, etc
3. Citizens didn't get true picture of pap's evil schemes.

So who is the root cause of Singapore's predicament?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saying they still don't have a good picture now.

No, I said they didn't get true picture of pap evil schemes. I believe more than 50% have a good picture of the true pap now. That's very different from what you said above. So, the next GE is going to be very interesting.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard that statement for a very long time now. Don't keep you expectation too high.
No, I said they didn't get true picture of pap evil schemes. I believe more than 50% have a good picture of the true pap now. That's very different from what you said above. So, the next GE is going to be very interesting.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've heard that statement for a very long time now. Don't keep you expectation too high.

cant be very long. perhaps since 2010? that's not too long and pap lost many percentage points in one year?

GE2011 to GE2016 is 5years. can I expect a 10% swing?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is tough if we keep dwelling and focusing on the negative aspects of our lives.

Surely there are happy moments too and we should all give thanks or show some gratitude to God?

Please stop boring into the cow's horns!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cant be very long. perhaps since 2010? that's not too long and pap lost many percentage points in one year?

GE2011 to GE2016 is 5years. can I expect a 10% swing?

The best hope and the only hope is that smear of shit on sole of shoe is within weeks or days from becoming a rotting corpse
The rest such as the falling apart of PAP and the hooting hooting of arseloon and dancing under lamp post will naturally follow

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en