• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I really want to cry when I see these quotes

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you miss the sunrise I made for you today. Never mind. I'll made you another one tomorrow - God

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think the Mona Lisa is stunning. You should look at my masterpiece in the mirror?- God.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was break me. Yeah, you wreck me. - God

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I made you in my image, remember? Therefore, you don't need me anymore. So, stop calling for me. Get this message into your fucking head, idiot - God