• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going to church today

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
it's being a long time since i last go to church
i think i will see many of my ex.chirch friends later and they will start asking me about what i have been doing etc etc
or maybe they already cannot recognise me because i was still a bbfa last time at 95kg and now i am hunky at 65kg.
last time in church got a very pretty gal i.like but she never accept me probably because i was.bbfa. i wonder how will.she react when she see me later. maybe she already got boyfriend or married i don't know. but i want to pray to god today and be a good boy and cleanse of all my carnal sins and dirt by the people i service. i hope god will forgive me as he said in the bible. wish me good luck please. ty.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just remember you stupid sheep contributing your pay as tithes to enable your pastors to stay in Sentosa cove and ridout road.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it's being a long time since i last go to church
i think i will see many of my ex.chirch friends later and they will start asking me about what i have been doing etc etc
or maybe they already cannot recognise me because i was still a bbfa last time at 95kg and now i am hunky at 65kg.
last time in church got a very pretty gal i.like but she never accept me probably because i was.bbfa. i wonder how will.she react when she see me later. maybe she already got boyfriend or married i don't know. but i want to pray to god today and be a good boy and cleanse of all my carnal sins and dirt by the people i service. i hope god will forgive me as he said in the bible. wish me good luck please. ty.
Yes wishing you good luck. May you find many christian chiobus and fuck everyone of them. Amen.:biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Yes wishing you good luck. May you find many christian chiobus and fuck everyone of them. Amen.:biggrin:
i am cleanse of all my sins today after service and Sunday school. please don't corrupt me.again and soil my soul with dirty thoughts.god will punish u if u do so.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
No need to go to church to meet God. But you can say hello to your friends.
yes i saw her today but she couldn't recognise me already and actually.my sperm leak a bit this morning during service because she was sitting in front of me.with her boyfren and i actually could smell her nice hair and body but.god tell me to.stop

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i saw her today but she couldn't recognise me already and actually.my sperm leak a bit this morning during service because she was sitting in front of me.with her boyfren and i actually could smell her nice hair and body but.god tell me to.stop

TCJ has already set a very good example as a Christian. Don't resist your carnal desires anymore, embrace it.

abVxUAD.png

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
man can be saved from his sins only by grace through repentance from sin toward god, and personal faith in the lord jesus christ, which results in a regeneration by the holy spirit (luke 24:47; john 3:3)

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your testicles got cracks, and your sperm is leaking ? :barefoot:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i am cleanse of all my sins today after service and Sunday school. please don't corrupt me.again and soil my soul with dirty thoughts.god will punish u if u do so.
OMG, what was I thinking?! I am so sorry. But I am sure of one thing though. Because God made us, He is aware of our weaknesses. So go and fuck all the chiobus in your church, then ask Him for forgiveness. Because He loves us, He will forgive. I am sure of that.:thumbsup::biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
OMG, what was I thinking?! I am so sorry. But I am sure of one thing though. Because God made us, He is aware of our weaknesses. So go and fuck all the chiobus in your church, then ask Him for forgiveness. Because He loves us, He will forgive. I am sure of that.:thumbsup::biggrin:
paul in 2 corinthians 6:1,2 said that one must not receive the grace of God in vain.
so please don't advise me to sin again. i haven't sin since yesterday after going to church and receive the grace of god's forgiveness.
i don't want to end up receiving god's grace mentally and not practising in my life. otherwise it does not clean my soul and lead to a complete heart obedience to god’s commands.
i want to walk the talk this time. i don't want to end up like some people who study nutrition but neglecting to eat healthily.
i don't want to be a whore anymore

jesus said in matthew 7:20–24 that not everyone who says to me, lord, lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my father in heaven…therefore whoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, jesus will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

i want to be a rock. amen.

god loves u and will always wait for you mr glockman. but don't take his patience in vain for one day, when god becomes angry to a point of no return, then it's too late to repent.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
paul in 2 corinthians 6:1,2 said that one must not receive the grace of God in vain.
so please don't advise me to sin again. i haven't sin since yesterday after going to church and receive the grace of god's forgiveness.
i don't want to end up receiving god's grace mentally and not practising in my life. otherwise it does not clean my soul and lead to a complete heart obedience to god’s commands.
i want to walk the talk this time. i don't want to end up like some people who study nutrition but neglecting to eat healthily.
i don't want to be a whore anymore

jesus said in matthew 7:20–24 that not everyone who says to me, lord, lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my father in heaven…therefore whoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, jesus will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

i want to be a rock. amen.

god loves u and will always wait for you mr glockman. but don't take his patience in vain for one day, when god becomes angry to a point of no return, then it's too late to repent.
wow, you dazzle me with those bible quotes. Your knowledge of His word is fan-fucking-tastic!!:thumbsup::biggrin: