• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is there future for tiger airways

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters,

recently SIA and Tiger Airways who are funded by our blood money CPF are doing badly.

Tiger IPO was launched at 1.58 and it is now only 40cent.

what is the future for IPO? please share some tips and let gingerlyn know ok

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must becareful when investing in SIA. Gingerlyn believes SIA is just like Creative and they will not be able to rebound to its previous glory.

..Yes it is better to exit esp when the old man is not going to be around for long, forcing down issues like he own the airline.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come it fail when JYM Pillai is its chairman?????????
He earned 10+ million bucks when sia got listed... so must claw back that bonus!!

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

recently SIA and Tiger Airways who are funded by our blood money CPF are doing badly.

Take your money invest in SBF infp shares better. At least can zap people :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tigerairway lost S$65Million in 1QFY15 (1st Quarter loss of S$65Million) as per result in SGX.
Below is FY14 remuneration of the top executives as per 2014 Annual report

The level and mix of the remuneration earned in FY14 by the CEO is as follows:
name of executive
remuneration
$
base salary
(%)
performance
based bonus
(%)
other
benefits
(%)
LTIP awards
(%)
Koay Peng Yen (Group CEO)(1) 2,273,000
(1) Part of Mr Koay Peng Yen’s LTIP awards for FY14 are based on contractual requirements.
The next five top key executives of the Company in bands of $250,000 are set out below:
name of executive
remuneration
band
$
base salary
(%)
performance
based bonus
(%)
other
benefits
(%)
LTIP awards
(%)
Chin Sak Hin(1) 500,001 – 750,000
Joyce Fong 500,001 – 750,000
Ho Yuen Sang(2) 500,001 – 750,000
Alexander Knigge 500,001 – 750,000
Khushi Ram(3) 250,001 – 500,000

Pay should be cut to S$1 till turnaround.
What do forrummers think?

My thoughts is further rights issue coming soon.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My thoughts is further rights issue coming soon.

jiak sai
further rights issue = capital injection and more money pay to the board of directors and non performing top executives.
share holders have to pay more with the right issues or forced selling if they have no cash to pay for the rights.

our cpf money will be used to pay for the rights issues

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiger Airways and now Scoot was never my choice if I were to fly budget. For long distance flights, I wilk never take SIA. Don't be like Joetys, everyday kpkb about Singapore but every time find him sitting inside SIA lounge :biggrin:

Ok, siam :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a tiger cannot fly, even jump, can oni jump so hi ...

it shud b released back 2 ze jungle ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jiak sai
further rights issue = capital injection and more money pay to the board of directors and non performing top executives.
share holders have to pay more with the right issues or forced selling if they have no cash to pay for the rights.

our cpf money will be used to pay for the rights issues

forced selling if they have no cash to pay for the rights.

I believe you are referring to dilution of one's holding, if one did not subscribe to the right issue.
Meanwhile Tigerair Perp, at 23% discount, any takers?
Payout 2%

Tigerair 2%PerpC (S3TB)

As at 04-08-2014 1:45 PM

Chg: 0.000 Prev Close: 0.771
Open: 0.000 Previous Close Date: 01 Aug 2014
High: 0.000 Vol: 0
Buy Vol: 4 Low: 0.000
Last Done: 0.000 Sell Vol: 5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lemme guess... another round of layoffs, followed by another round of logo change and corporate rebranding? :rolleyes:

GLCs never run out of money, neither do their subsidiaries.

530175-f4f15916-e35f-11e2-9cbe-408f7aae04ba.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fundamental, there are too many budget airlines. airasia, jetstar, scoot and tigerair, some even have replicate routes to same destination. i doubt there is bright future for budget air. imho, airasia is the best cos they got leather seats.:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
fundamental, there are too many budget airlines. airasia, jetstar, scoot and tigerair, some even have replicate routes to same destination. i doubt there is bright future for budget air. imho, airasia is the best cos they got leather seats.:biggrin:

How does Tony F make money???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lemme guess... another round of layoffs, followed by another round of logo change and corporate rebranding? :rolleyes:

GLCs never run out of money, neither do their subsidiaries.

Temasek, GIC , MOF etc..will never run out of money, they have a perpetual, free flow bank in CPF....where everyday, money keeps pouring in..where on this earth can you find such good opportunity!....