• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Spin - RSN NDU better than SEALs

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
US conducts a watered down course for ally countries?
Is this also how govt scholars goes to top US unis and get to pass with first class honours?

In terms of level of physical training, I don't think it is watered down. But then just ask yourself, do the instructors have any incentive to train a foreign student to the same level of technical competency as one of their own candidates? Obviously foreign students are also not going to have access to classified equipment.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
US SEALS do more missions than other special forces. Of course number of failed missions higher lah.

What is meant by "failed mission"? When you were tasked to go after a particular bad guy and he managed to get away? Or your sniper team failed to take him out? Or you suffered casualties? How is failure defined? And how on earth do you get the failure statistics when the missions are all classified?

Steffychun is talking cock.

In any case I don't think success or failure should be measured in terms of any particular mission, but whether the overall objective of the troop deployment to that country has been satisfied. And that depends not just on special operation components but on whether the regular forces managed to perform their tasks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In terms of level of physical training, I don't think it is watered down. But then just ask yourself, do the instructors have any incentive to train a foreign student to the same level of technical competency as one of their own candidates? Obviously foreign students are also not going to have access to classified equipment.

So probably US Navy award the trident to overseas trainees upon passing the BUDs.
Wtf these cb kias still come back yaya papaya.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the last stage basically deal with SEAL tactic which US don't disclose to other countries.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of mines left in the world. Sent his talk cock guy to clear all of them.

he is designated for greater things. send him to fight the karate black belt putin, after he found the MH370, i'll ask the bomoh to navigate him with another 4 coconuts

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
U want to see REAL WARRIOR, this is the REAL WAR WARRIOR

[video=youtube;wQFRePXMI9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQFRePXMI9M[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is meant by "failed mission"? When you were tasked to go after a particular bad guy and he managed to get away? Or your sniper team failed to take him out? Or you suffered casualties? How is failure defined? And how on earth do you get the failure statistics when the missions are all classified?

Steffychun is talking cock.

In any case I don't think success or failure should be measured in terms of any particular mission, but whether the overall objective of the troop deployment to that country has been satisfied. And that depends not just on special operation components but on whether the regular forces managed to perform their tasks.

Ha ha ha ha!

Well said. We all know steffychunychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar nothing but a fucking PAP mouthpiece not known for intelligence and known only to spin lies after lies such as the suiciding of Todd that she kept on with fervour akin to orgasm.

I know she tell lies but still will be good to hear from her directly how she knew so much of the classified missions of SEALS.
Did the SEALS ask her for permission to take out Osama?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the last stage basically deal with SEAL tactic which US don't disclose to other countries.

Yes that's right. Includes stuff like close quarters combat, rules of engagement, etc. When civilian authors are approached by the US military to write about what goes on in training (so-called "white ops", basically to give the world a good impression of them), they also don't talk about things like SERE and POW training. I'm sure the foreign candidates are also not exposed to these.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U want to see REAL WARRIOR, this is the REAL WAR WARRIOR

This documentary was done in 2002. I believe some ex-SEALs have commented that it is quite a realistic portrayal of BUD/S. Of course, bear in mind that trainees are often "cleaned up" before the camera crew goes in, and a lot of "tekanning" is not allowed to be filmed.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the insightful write up....
Then this yaya papaya SAF chap is wearing a kopi badge?
US conducts a watered down course for ally countries?
Is this also how govt scholars goes to top US unis and get to pass with first class honours?

And so arrogant to put only 'brandon' on his shirt. Only in sinkieland navy he can do that. What kind of fuck navy is that?