• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean Navy SEAL Turned YouTuber Ken Rhee Says He’s Going To Ukraine To Enlist As A Volunteer Soldier to fight Russian soldiers

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1647273001361.png

In something that sounds like a movie plot, Korean YouTuber Ken Rhee announced on social media that he is on the way to Ukraine to serve as a volunteer soldier.

The former Navy SEAL, who served as a naval special warfare operator and underwater demolition team military instructor, gained fame after appearing on several Korean variety shows. He also starred in the hit YouTube show Fake Men, where he was one of the instructors putting celeb contestants through a training regimen typically designed for the navy’s elite forces.

• kr 2

Ken checking in his gear for the mission
    In an open letter to the Korean people on Instagram, Ken shared that he had originally intended to fly to Ukraine by going through “official procedures”, but gave up after he was told by the Korean government that those who travel to Ukraine, which is on the list of countries South Koreans are banned from entering, can be sentenced to one year imprisonment or a fine of 10 million Korean won (S$11.1k).
    He said, “However, I couldn’t do nothing and not help Ukraine with our technology, knowledge and expertise just because of the punishment (…) I will take responsibility for everything and take whatever punishment if I come back alive.”
    Ken did not reveal details of how he would be getting to Ukraine, and has only shared that he “planned, coordinated and got ready the equipment within 48 hours” and that he “personally selected [his] team members”.
    He ended off his letter with, “I’ll see you back in Korea after the mission ends”.

• https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...5qPQiOUUNA0tpajQNQe6LndBqRXiHS45Ke9As1yCNTs_8

• https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ine-to-enlist-as-a-volunteer-soldier.6710794/

rtfm38 : He got both Korean and US navy seal trident.​

Elite S. Korean SEAL unit gets training from US Navy Seals.​

https://www.stripes.com/news/elite-...training-from-san-diego-based-experts-1.76007

During the weeks they've been training with the Koreans, the U.S. SEALs encountered a training challenge that was not tactical but cultural, Greg said.

The Korean SEALs newly out of training were so respectful of the senior status of the experienced US SEALs that they couldn't bring themselves to shoot them during the close-quarters combat training.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fool. Biden already said he is letting them die. There wont be backup from anyone. Just a body in a flag

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 137729

In something that sounds like a movie plot, Korean YouTuber Ken Rhee announced on social media that he is on the way to Ukraine to serve as a volunteer soldier.

The former Navy SEAL, who served as a naval special warfare operator and underwater demolition team military instructor, gained fame after appearing on several Korean variety shows. He also starred in the hit YouTube show Fake Men, where he was one of the instructors putting celeb contestants through a training regimen typically designed for the navy’s elite forces.

• kr 2

Ken checking in his gear for the mission
    In an open letter to the Korean people on Instagram, Ken shared that he had originally intended to fly to Ukraine by going through “official procedures”, but gave up after he was told by the Korean government that those who travel to Ukraine, which is on the list of countries South Koreans are banned from entering, can be sentenced to one year imprisonment or a fine of 10 million Korean won (S$11.1k).
    He said, “However, I couldn’t do nothing and not help Ukraine with our technology, knowledge and expertise just because of the punishment (…) I will take responsibility for everything and take whatever punishment if I come back alive.”
    Ken did not reveal details of how he would be getting to Ukraine, and has only shared that he “planned, coordinated and got ready the equipment within 48 hours” and that he “personally selected [his] team members”.
    He ended off his letter with, “I’ll see you back in Korea after the mission ends”.

• https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...5qPQiOUUNA0tpajQNQe6LndBqRXiHS45Ke9As1yCNTs_8

• https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ine-to-enlist-as-a-volunteer-soldier.6710794/

rtfm38 : He got both Korean and US navy seal trident.​

Brave guy. Hope he will upload his combat videos on youtube everyday.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lots of attention seekers capitalising on the war to increase subscriber base. I bet he has built his studio.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to one volunteer on Reddit, they were not even equipped properly.. there weren't enough AK47s and ammo.. then the missiles came down. The redditor is one of the lucky few who survived and making his way back to Poland

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are totally deceived by the cabal's media. Just like those who are totally conned into getting the vaccine.

Putin is not doing an invasion, he is clearing the cabal's facility in Ukraine and stopping world war 3 and humanity extermination.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of attention seekers capitalising on the war to increase subscriber base. I bet he has built his studio.
What he does in Ukraine nobody knows. Probably be hiding in the shadows and do the occasional video post. His goal would be to make least contact and stay alive, if the racist Ukrainian does kill him first.
He can then get back and claim glory.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to one volunteer on Reddit, they were not even equipped properly.. there weren't enough AK47s and ammo.. then the missiles came down. The redditor is one of the lucky few who survived and making his way back to Poland
Want to resupply just take it from a dead Russian so simple. :cool:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope he'll last longer than the "world deadliest sniper" Canadian Wali, who died 20 minutes after landing into the war zone.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope he'll last longer than the "world deadliest sniper" Canadian Wali, who died 20 minutes after landing into the war zone.
I was the one who posted this douyin clip… and I can’t find it anymore… so this is not verified… paiseh

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting Reddit thread started by a foreign volunteer right after the Russian missile barrage

According to him security was lax and the camp location could have been leaked to the Russians. Then someone pointed out that all these dumbfuck foreign volunteers had been sharing their geotagged photos on Facebook, tiktok, Instagram etc..

They thought war was a game