• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong shit on the seat of an airplane

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the reason why the united States and its allies must do everything in their power to contain China.

I rather live in a world dominated by America.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those pioneers that came in probably behave the same way, that is why until today, the malays have very low opinion of chinese.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know i am a chink.....all my life iv cried against racism and prejudice against my people but all that illusion is gone.....i finally understood where that saying came from "no dogs and chinese allowed"....what the fuck is wrong with these people?how the fuck u get the world to respect a country which shits and pees everywhere it wants like dogs????

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
man stfu who gives a shit what you think? You think america cares about you?

Why so uptight

Just stating my view that it is better to be ruled by America as opposed to be swallowed by China as you can see from the kind of behavioral values they are exporting to the world

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the insane heights of being a pragmatic people.

Singapore used to be like that - people shitting and urinating in public, backstreets, drains, pavements..except that I don't know if anyone then had done it on a plane ( I guess airlines were too expensive) until we are delivered from this backwardness by a Cambridge trained lawyer and all was history...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the insane heights of being a pragmatic people.

Singapore used to be like that - people shitting and urinating in public, backstreets, drains, pavements..except that I don't know if anyone then had done it on a plane ( I guess airlines were too expensive) until we are delivered from this backwardness by a Cambridge trained lawyer and all was history...

Yes the Cambridge Lawyer brought us from shitting in public to losing our CPF.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who's seen the numerous clips posted here will know this is quite normal behaviour for Tiongs and Ah nehs.