• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be more than SGD$400 liao... take average one month 20 working days.

RM$50+RM$9.70+$RM6.80 x 20 = RM$1,330. Not yet add in the toll charge collected at SG customs. You do the math... Kena jialat.. Ppl making noise on the other folder liao...

Those job stealing jiu hu Singapore PRs who rent out their HDB and commute daily in their SG registered cars will be the worst hit, every month have to pay SGD400.............hooray

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing worse than those salty Captain Cheapos masquerading as Mr Value Conscious, laughing at others when four fingers really pointing back at themselves when they cheong all the way in JB to make their little money stretch more than just some cheap petrol.

Gong cheebye so everyone who goes to a cheaper place for holiday or spend money is a cheapo? Haha crap logic.
FYI many dun want to spend in sg to benefit pappies NTUC or whatever business the rent seeking GLCs got their greedy hands on. Also certain places and things Sg just dun have. Frog in well like you won't know.

Also I found the perfect word for cheapos like you.....the guys in JB thread coined the term 'PETROL WARRIORS' for losers like yourself. Hahaha

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be more than SGD$400 liao... take average one month 20 working days.

RM$50+RM$9.70+$RM6.80 x 20 = RM$1,330. Not yet add in the toll charge collected at SG customs. You do the math... Kena jialat.. Ppl making noise on the other folder liao...

Haha...now those pest jiu hu kia mudland need to cough out M$16.50 daily so as to commute to and fro sillpore to jb. This havent include the sillypore side S$35.00. HUat Ah.....

Make those jiu hu kia PAP pay and pay. Now see whether they sing praises for Sillypore garment again.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...-in-new-causeway-toll-rate-jimmy-puah-wee-tse

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People in lowyat forum saying only motorcycles not affected coz most are mats riding, and chinese who mostly are Sinkie PRs are the ones who kena jialat after buying SG cars, rent out HDB and commute daily to and fro. Seems calibrated.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye so everyone who goes to a cheaper place for holiday or spend money is a cheapo? Haha crap logic.
FYI many dun want to spend in sg to benefit pappies NTUC or whatever business the rent seeking GLCs got their greedy hands on. Also certain places and things Sg just dun have. Frog in well like you won't know.

Also I found the perfect word for cheapos like you.....the guys in JB thread coined the term 'PETROL WARRIORS' for losers like yourself. Hahaha

Wow super prata, now Captain Cheapo flip and says he is not salty Mr Value Conscious anymore but flip to become Mr Anti-PAP because he don't want to spend his bullock cart money in SG as he is afraid that it would benefit the PAP Govt.......LMFAO.

Come on lah if your logic like this then all PETROL WARRIORS are also using your wonderful logic not to buy petrol in SG to avoid having to benefit any GLC owned Petrochemical Company you should give kudos to them then.

The more you post the deeper you are digging your own grave.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
People in lowyat forum saying only motorcycles not affected coz most are mats riding, and chinese who mostly are Sinkie PRs are the ones who kena jialat after buying SG cars, rent out HDB and commute daily to and fro. Seems calibrated.

That is what I have been saying all along, now the coup de grace is if the bloody PAP make all PRs who buy SG registered cars pay higher COEs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The SPRs should not be buying HDB in the first place, let alone buying to rent out for profit. HDB should be for citizens only and SPRs should buy private or rent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow super prata, now Captain Cheapo flip and says he is not salty Mr Value Conscious anymore but flip to become Mr Anti-PAP because he don't want to spend his bullock cart money in SG as he is afraid that it would benefit the PAP Govt.......LMFAO.

Come on lah if your logic like this then all PETROL WARRIORS are also using your wonderful logic not to buy petrol in SG to avoid having to benefit any GLC owned Petrochemical Company you should give kudos to them then.

The more you post the deeper you are digging your own grave.

I said SOME....people go to JB to soend money for a variety of reasons.
For you we already confirm you are a petrol warrior.....to save a few bucks on quarter tank.
So now you want to claim you are petrol warrior with a heart who doesn't want to benefit GLC?
What happened to enjoying the scenery?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said SOME....people go to JB to soend money for a variety of reasons.
For you we already confirm you are a petrol warrior.....to save a few bucks on quarter tank.
So now you want to claim you are petrol warrior with a heart who doesn't want to benefit GLC?
What happened to enjoying the scenery?

Wah Prata so early in the morning, so now it only applies to "SOME" people and not you again LMFAO.

Nope, I never claimed I was a PETROL WARRIOR with a heart who doesn't want to benefit GLCs, I go there for a change of scenery, I said all other PETROL WARRIORS have a heart are like you too, who go in to pump so that they don't benefit PAP GLCs.

Savy?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The exchange between Mr Value Conscious and Petrol Warrior is making me laugh :biggrin:
Not sure who else it brought laughter too :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The exchange between Mr Value Conscious and Petrol Warrior is making me laugh :biggrin:

It's Salty "Mr Value Conscious" if you please :smile: He is the most unique because he is worth his salt, which essentially means he is worth practically nothing...salt just useful for adding to his never ending supply of tasteless and bland pratas.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Prata so early in the morning, so now it only applies to "SOME" people and not you again LMFAO.

Nope, I never claimed I was a PETROL WARRIOR with a heart who doesn't want to benefit GLCs, I go there for a change of scenery, I said all other PETROL WARRIORS have a heart are like you too, who go in to pump so that they don't benefit PAP GLCs.

Savy?

It's Salty "Mr Value Conscious" if you please :smile: He is the most unique because he is worth his salt, which essentially means he is worth practically nothing...salt just useful for adding to his never ending supply of tasteless and bland pratas.

Your English failed pls go sign up for BEST and/or WISE programmes.
Dun understand a simple phrase like 'worth one's salt'?
Can't comprehend the post? There are many reasons for drivers to jb....me included or not is immaterial....me no petrol warrior.

But you are without doubt petrol warrior bar none (think you need check the dictionary).
Ok let me rephrase....you are petrol warrior who contribute to causeway jam by going in to pump quarter tank petrol....not for any cheap savings BUT only to enjoy the scenery.

Savvy? (Spell check)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pls hor respect a bit....
The chap claimed he is not your run of the mill petrol warrior but one who only goes in braving the jams just to enjoy the scenery *respect*
Pls dun one bamboo whack the entire boat's passengers....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cheapest of the lot is the guy who rocks his car when filling up the petrol in JB to ensure his tank is filled to the brim, not even one drop of petrol to be missed. Very pathetic to see him rocking his own vehicle like testing the shock absorbers.

That's the Commander of the Petrol Warrior Division. Must be the one who used to bag Best Recruit Petrol Warrior Award when he first entered JB

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your English failed pls go sign up for BEST and/or WISE programmes.
Dun understand a simple phrase like 'worth one's salt'?
Can't comprehend the post? There are many reasons for drivers to jb....me included or not is immaterial....me no petrol warrior.

But you are without doubt petrol warrior bar none (think you need check the dictionary).
Ok let me rephrase....you are petrol warrior who contribute to causeway jam by going in to pump quarter tank petrol....not for any cheap savings BUT only to enjoy the scenery.

Savvy? (Spell check)

Nothing wrong with my English, worth one's weight in salt, meaning a guage of one's ability, but in your case it is literal, as your postings and your logic are just that, valueless.

How many times must you repeat my intentions to go to JB? It just simply means that, ie. I am just a casual goer to JB that's all no PETROL WARRIOR as you claim.

So now salty Mr Value Conscious aka Captain Cheapo now wants a new aka, Captain Jack Sparrow by correcting the Captain's favorite quote.

Ok now Savvy?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the Commander of the Petrol Warrior Division. Must be the one who used to bag Best Recruit Petrol Warrior Award when he first entered JB

Such arrogance for someone who has little education but made it small time in shit hole JB want to look down on others. Really shake head.