• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
感情沒了就象水潑出去,收不回來了。

傷心也沒用,生活還要走下去。

路要怎麼走,只有你知道。

我們只能柷福你明天會更好。

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will sing zui jing and someone like you. lol

Many songs for occasions like this. When my girlfriend decided to call it quits with me many years ago, she sang me the two songs I mentioned. Very touching. We are still in touch. Remain as friends. Within 3 months I hopped on to new bicycle. Best way to heal wound. If wanna chiong nightclubs and HFJs, sure to kena heartbreak.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just need about 18 months and you will forget everything,,,trusnt me

when I was 64 a girl left me it took me one and a half month to get over with but this young fux is only mid 40 so, give or take half a month more ...

... before he jumps :(

jw5

Loyal
She left you because you told her your follically challenged condition was only temporary.......................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

when I was 64 a girl left me it took me one and a half month to get over with but this young fux is only mid 40 so, give or take half a month more ...

... before he jumps :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I life one must be able to bang table and shout, "limpeh kong liao sua!"

It it seems you cannot so too bad.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls consult foreign talent scoot payton on how to let the whole world know you intend wayang to kill yourself.

nah...am not craving for such attention..just wanna be quietly by myself... i air my saddness here as no one would know ... life has become miserable but it has to go on... :(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I've seen it all.... sammyboy.com has gone from cesspit of hatred and acrimony to agony aunt forum in less than 24 hours. :eek:

Please lah Leongsam, this forum is not even a pale shade of Liveleak. When it reached that level of rawness, you will hv seen almost it all. If not, you're just radiating at the visible spectrum of light.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has different perceptions of how things should work. We're all just actors on this stage and I do not see a problem of one actor playing more than one role. Eddy Murphy can do it so why can't we.

In that case, if you're truthful to wat you say Leongsam, you will resurrection my innocent multiple personalities actors in death row dungeon, that will bring intrepid colors to this forum......no doubt about it, unless you're just a hot-air balloon.