• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyland

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyl

Fired? In Sinkieland, getting 'fired' means getting transferred to the PMO. :rolleyes:

Sending them to a firing squad would be a better option.

Nah, getting fired means retiring from your ministerial position the next election. PAP is whiter than white, they can never be wrong.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyl

foreign doctors was a fad in Malusia.......... now we kena this type of dengue too!!
are Malusians using negro witch doctors or voodo ones?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shahmugamz second wife is a doctor from Madras too?
So okay or not> ? Or she is legall condomed by him?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You die your problem. Sinkies understand?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please sirs, you must understand the hospitals are trying very hard to keep medical costs from escalating. Do you want higher medical costs?

For that you have to thank the PAP.

doctors from pinoyland n ah neh land get lower salaries here???

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

doctors from pinoyland n ah neh land get lower salaries here???

that's what they used to say about ah meh IT staff, but now there's confirmation that they are earning 6K+ a month. and their neh's are also infesting the HR. we're all paying more for shittier REAL THIRD WORLD standards. this is worse than the 1984 George Orwell imagined.

at least in 1984, the gahmen were REAL NATIONALIST who took care of their own people , and hated ALL foreigners. the pappies are like a twisted opposite of the gahmen in 1984.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, local girl but quickie marriage in madras so can be appointed to cabinet. Did not want to hots here as then have to invite everyone and the cat will be out of the bag. The girl's brother and his ex-wife's brother are ACS classmates. The wife is not a doctor but a psychologist.

Arranged marriage courtesy of our ex president Nathan on behalf of PM.

Shahmugamz second wife is a doctor from Madras too?
So okay or not> ? Or she is legall condomed by him?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You die your problem. Sinkies understand?

Will Evil Lightning acknowledge that it is One Republic
As opposed to One Party
Let other parties use facilities of People's Association
To fully debate the issue
At such rallies White Scums too can have their say
But Mai Hum is chicken

Part 1 of 2, another video on the way, for this one, speech proper starts @ 3:30

[video=youtube;HI2iV6kbWBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI2iV6kbWBs[/video]

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, local girl but quickie marriage in madras so can be appointed to cabinet. Did not want to hots here as then have to invite everyone and the cat will be out of the bag. The girl's brother and his ex-wife's brother are ACS classmates. The wife is not a doctor but a psychologist.

Oh datz news to me...........thks

Why marry in Madras? Scare of ex stirring shit?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody in this hall is asking for it for nothing. They are willing to contribute during their working years. That is the important principle which has been lost sight of.

Part 2 of 2, part 1 can be viewed at post #68

[video=youtube;5c8l6sfTnlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8l6sfTnlo[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why "mee siam mai hum" is pleased as cheese to praise Na dang , " a tree planter"...