• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy pre-trial conference tomorrow 2-30pm Chamber 4A....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update On CPF Case Defamation Suit Against Lee Hsien Loong

Hello everyone, just a quick update, my pre-trial conference will be held tomorrow, on 17 July, at 2.30pm at Chamber 4A at the Supreme Court (It was postponed from 4 July). It will be a closed-door session where the court will give both sides the timeline to submit our affidavit.

The pre-trial will be closed-door. I understand that some media and supporters might be coming down. It wouldn’t be possible to go into the chamber for this pre-trial though.

The prime minister has filed for a summary judgment, which means that he wants the court to pass the judgment without going through a court trial, and then go straight to asking the courts to award the damages. The court hearing will be held on 18 September at 10am. My lawyer, M Ravi, will fight the case for me and to resist the summary judgment.

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement! Let’s continue to join hands to fight for transparency and accountability on our CPF!

http://thehearttruths.com/2014/07/16/update-on-cpf-case-defamation-suit-against-lee-hsien-loong/

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some one will unlatch the gates to kangaroo enclosure in the zoo tomorrow.
no lah, PTC means u wait and hear frm your lawyer as to waht transpired

lets see what tricks are being played if any , no doubt no illegal, but ethical? would be the question

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone doesn't dare to be cross-examined. What kind of leadership is that?

If you believe in your policy, then defend it, instead of chickening out.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As Wigmore once trumpeted,
Cross-examination remains in the eyes of the law, as in those of many practitioners and scholars,
“the greatest legal engine ever invented for the discovery of truth "

John Henry Wigmore was a U.S. jurist and expert in the law of evidence

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone doesn't dare to be cross-examined. What kind of leadership is that?

If you believe in your policy, then defend it, instead of chickening out.

Sinkies are ball-less

when a ball-less shit meet the one who got real balls... you will see the ball-less one hide under a skirt.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Roy's supporters are not let in, what are the chances PAP supporters will be inside to cheer on Singh and the judge?