• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe and buying friendship

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a follow-up on the lazy Saturday thread.

Here is the human dynamics that you would see elsewhere in the other forums like this but in the main very few people reveal their real identity unless they want to make political capital or are lonely. Certainly not in a forum like this.

1) It obvious that he wants Singaporean companionship and the fastest way is to buy it. We all know it. Who does not want to have friendly pimp in Thailand that covers much of the cost plus good companionship.

2) As he reveals his identity to anyone who goes over, he has to be nice. It also means that he can never give an honest answer and needs to be aligned with those who know him. There is also the possibility that those who disagrees with him will do damage as his identity is known..

3) The information about the maid, and all the household trivia, is really over the top. Too much information. No issues if it is confined to a single thread but spilling over the place. But then who is prepared to voice their opinion and miss out

4) Good to know that at least there is someone on this earth that drinks liquor. You could have fooled me. I though no one did.

Now lets count and watch as the cocksuckers and the leaches who owe him and depend on him come out of the woodwork.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal, what's wrong with you for starting new threads all the time instead of joining existing threads on same topics and picking on people?

People can suck your cock (eg. 2 forummers who don't know are your own clones or what but follow you almost every thread you started) but cannot suck joety's meh? You jealous or what?

We won't mind if you want to reveal your household triviality too.

You not happy can always don't read. No one forced you to.

Between, it is extremely irritating to see the new threads on existing topics started all the time by you. You are what my jc friend described as 'LOA'.

Oh, you can join GMS who's also LOA to spot UFOs together. Both of you seemed to be the same kind.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) well known that joetys is no pimp but kingpin of all vices in bkk that has a revenue of 10 satangs and above in value

2) i once asked a serious question to him and he answered honestly. The answer was : yes the moon is made of blue cheese.

3) there is more information to be obtained from his maid's daily marketing than say how much money is in our national reserves. Now i am better informed of the daily price variation of chicken breast in bkk than the actual investment ROI from Temasek holdings.

4) dont let the bottles fool u…the contents are actully ribena and occasionally fresh grape juice. That said if it turns out fermented, blame the bacteria.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are you? Never see you before leh. I join so long why you never show up? Who you sarpok? Oranjie?

1) well known that joetys is no pimp but kingpin of all vices in bkk that has a revenue of 10 satangs and above in value

2) i once asked a serious question to him and he answered honestly. The answer was : yes the moon is made of blue cheese.

3) there is more information the be obtained from his maid's daily marketing than say how much money is in our national reserves. Now i am better informed of the daily price variation of chicken breast in bkk than the actual investment ROI from Temasek holding

4) dont let the bottles fool u…the contents are actully ribena and occasionally fresh grape juice. That said if it turns out fermented, blame the bacteria.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now lets count and watch as the cocksuckers and the leaches who owe him and depend on him come out of the woodwork.

Ok that includes me.

How dare you insult one of the nicest, most helpful and most generous members of the forum who is one of my biggest donors.

Joe has never failed to help me out whenever he can. If I need some info in his area of expertise, he'll take the trouble to PM me with whatever he can muster.

Joe is not a pimp. He's the head honcho. The pimps are the small time twits who fawn all over him.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me explain the Singapore property situation:
1). It is getting more difficult for all to own 2nd property in Singapore, because of ABSD ( Additional Buyer Stamp Duty), it adds extra cost for buying property here.
2). TDSR ( Total Debt Servicing ratio) limits your loan ability, for 2nd property---50% loan.
3). Developers have holding power, they will not come down in price for new condo because they bid higher land cost.
So in your situation for investment purpose, I suggest you to consider Australia Melbourne Property----- Victoria One ( in CBD area).

You should notice the following benefits:
1). Australia property price is still much lower than Singapore.
2). You need only 10% down payment, and no progressive payment, it is deferred payment scheme, this means you will only start paying when it is TOP ( completion).
3). Your 10% down payment will be paid with Australia Bank Interest which is higher than Singapore bank rate.
4). Stamp duty: Normally you pay 5.5% upon TOP, but you only pay 0.3%, the rest absorbed by developer.
5). No TDSR problem, no age limit for loan, can extend to 30 years loan, and up to 80% loan.
6). You can sell the property before TOP to make profits.
7). The rental yield is 5-8% p.a. Because the condo is in the CBD near Melbourne University, RMIT, and major shopping district.
8). Huttons will help you get tenant when it is completed.
1 Bed Room : A$390,000
2 Bed Room: A$520,000
3 Bed Room: A$900,000

If you are keen, I would like to invite you to our show flat at 2 Kallang Avenue, or I can drive you here.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research) welcome

During Research Week in September 2013 Bond University launched a 5 year Research Strategic Plan (2014-2018) that set out a vision and strategy to position high quality and focussed research as core to University business. This plan sets bold measures of research success for the University and its students that reflect the critical function of the University in society as an institution for learning, discovery, scholarship and invention. This plan recognises that Bond has quickly developed its research profile and productivity over a relatively short time frame. It also acknowledges that research productivity needs to be supported by research capacity building investments and strategy to facilitate research productivity and research impact.

Our Research Strategic Plan outlines five key research strategic objectives that will focus our research agenda over the next 5 years

Developing a world class research workforce and culture
We have outstanding and internationally renowned researchers at Bond. We are building our academic workforce research capacity by recruiting, retaining and recognising staff for their research contributions, by building research competencies amongst staff, managing academic workload and by supporting leadership and collaboration.

Enabling a research-training environment by blending research, teaching and service.
Research students are central to the University’s research agenda and a core contributor to our research vitality. We aim to significantly grow our research student population, invest in HDR scholarships to attract the best and the brightest, build on quality supervisory teams and ensure that HDR students get a unique and quality research training experience. At Bond we train our HDR students to be well rounded academics, not just excellent researchers.

Find out more about our HDR students and our supervisors here
Find out more about scholarships and HDR support here

Develop niche centres of research excellence; focused on building our research expertise.
In 2014, Bond has consolidated to three University Research Centres that demonstrate our research strengths. Each Centre is supported by outstanding academic leadership and research teams that contribute to world class research outcomes and impact.