• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE slam CEO Science Center

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any guy who had dealt with women would agree with him.
If you had a lady boss/superior or female clients/customers you will know what I mean.

i used to work in different departments run by men or by women.

those run by women can really die man!
bloody hell, couldn't wait to get out of place.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know what is worst than working for women?

Gays or Lesbians, they are so fucking confused that they can be thinking like either sex anytime.

i used to work in different departments run by men or by women.

those run by women can really die man!
bloody hell, couldn't wait to get out of place.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The feminazis in Sinkieland are getting more militant and confrontational. :wink:

Feminists want more female scientists, CEOs, politicians etc because there are too many men... but these same feminists would never want more female combat soldiers, road sweepers, construction workers, septic tank cleaners despite these jobs being also overrepresented by men.

Cherry-picking 'gender equality' at its finest. :rolleyes:

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....the day we see a woman heading PAP will be doomsday for Sinkieland.

...no need to wait for that doomsday, it is already here. A woman MP is on record of having said sinkies can fuck off from sinkapoo if unhappy. If every unhappy sinkie fucked off, what would sinkapoo become? Land of foreigners without sinkies.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully sympathise with him. Women are complex and complexed creatures. E.g.

1. when a woman says, "Go ahead!", she means "...if you dare!"
2. When a woman says "No", she means "Maybe".
3. When a woman says "Maybe" she means "OK, go ahead."

Truly they are complex.

Not really correct interpretation. When a woman says go ahead, she means "aga aga tio ho" (knows your limit). Like a husband asking for permission to go out. You can go but ......

When she says no, she means "you don't play play with me." No such thing as "maybe" to a woman.

When she says maybe, she means "if you know how to please me...well, I will think about it..." but no permission given yet.

Not only a truly complex creature, but also unfathomable. That's why some men do not want to get married.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cant even get along among themselves. emo creatures at best.

[video=youtube;D-VYBZgwGdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-VYBZgwGdg[/video]

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly Woman..........

Can someone give her these PiLLs....

Attachments

• PILLS.jpg
    PILLS.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 136

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got anything wrong with what he say meh?

Yes, He is not referring to men-looking type of females.

ho-ching-1.jpg

Even then -

Ho Ching mistaken for tea lady at Shangri-La

Red faces were present throughout the 2013 Shangri-La Dialogue yesterday as Ho Ching was ordered by an unwitting waiter to wipe up spilt wine. While the wife of Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong who is also the head of Temasek Holdings obliged with nary a smile, Shangri-La management were clearly mortified.

Source:
newlogo95-50.png

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The feminazis in Sinkieland are getting more militant and confrontational. :wink:

Feminists want more female scientists, CEOs, politicians etc because there are too many men... but these same feminists would never want more female combat soldiers, road sweepers, construction workers, septic tank cleaners despite these jobs being also overrepresented by men.

Cherry-picking 'gender equality' at its finest. :rolleyes:

Women are often their own worst enemies. The Nonyas should understand where I am coming from.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cant even get along among themselves. emo creatures at best.

This is my 1st time watching this video, although i know about this "shut up and sit down" incident. I thought it look like a World Cup match when the referee awarded a last min penalty!! I thought I heard "referee kayu!!"