• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superstar steve lim been harrassing passers by

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other guy next to him is mudland "rapper" namwee

https://www.facebook.com/yvonne.von22/posts/10152496969475731

10487688_10152496754770731_606345304_n.jpg
10488930_10152496755270731_546088245_n.jpg

Yvonne Tan added 2 new photos.
請大家小心這瘋子~ 每次在orchard一帶出沒~ 每天說自己是新傳媒藝人~旗下有2600個模特兒~ 利用等等手段來騙錢~一開始會說跟你做survey ~ 就是好心鬼遮眼聽一下~結果被他騙錢~ 加上我要走就一直大喊!小心微妙~通知你身邊的朋友好讓可以提防唷~

報案了!!!!
第一次踏入新加坡警察局報案~ 警察們一聽到Steven Lim~ 有搖頭的有笑一笑的~ 證明不只是自己被騙!
如果一個人是有正當生意經營是不需要在某些地方躲着等待無辜人士出現~
还离蛮远的就大喊:就是你了我看中你!我是superstar Steven Lim!
對談生意是你情我願~
最后要不是他利用非法手段把我逼到想用錢打發他走~
我三番四次拒绝,他還堅持在我面前载歌载舞!还一直对我喊*我在给你机会叻,机会不是你要就有!我Steven lim 看中你*~
加上不让我拨电话,更本没让我时间考虑的机会!还一直强调那區區$300 你沒有嗎?現金、還是哪個銀行?
对话中一直把自己的income tax 翻了幾遍要我看清楚自己是納稅人!把那乱七八糟的合约一直不断要我看!他会要你看kara king video 他就是裏面的配角!還說你不想拍戲咩!跟範文芳哦!我回答說:有自己的事業不需要!他聽不進去!我還強調沒簽agreement不能算!他直接從手中的ipad遞給我看那所謂自己模擬的eyebrowser trading & marketing agreement ~ 我還問不用簽名,算合法?他說妳要agreement 我有!合法的!
媽的就是摔不開他!
這些足以證明他在恐嚇對方~

之後我單方面要求他不要把個人照片放上你所謂的網站~
他依舊不聽还一直強調自己公司屬下有2700位所謂的藝人~ 認識很多紅人等等~ 跟黃明志是很要好朋友!還一直強調是mediacorp很多艺人都屬於他旗下公司~ 他自己不斷發誓如有騙到任何人的話就全家死光光、重病死、車撞死等!

原本就打算自己倒霉算了提醒朋友們小心就好~他多數專攻Malaysian! 還說自己特別喜歡Malaysian的自然美 , 還附上不像其他國家的人的很假!
就因為這兩天不斷收到Steven Lim恐嚇訊息,還特別安排另外兩位Malaysian跟我聊!我就是不服氣!明明錯的不是我拿了我的錢還說我是騙子!要我公開道歉,拿下帖子加上毀謗!其中一位述說自己接到的幾份工作都還沒能賺回來$300!就當做玩玩!試問假設你有那麼多藝人!大部份的人不是都在白給嗎!

我不是因為個人利益想公開丟臉的事,站出來只想幫助更多的人~ 這些都是大家靠自己辛辛苦苦打拼的血汗錢
加上公眾場合不允許有這類事案件發生!
我真心希望大家記得保護自己!如果真的有碰到其他人被攔著,顯出自己的一點點愛心!能幫就幫!
當時就是自己被嚇到了~所以他說的都照辦!
謝謝!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chap also hanging around Bishan bus terminal trying to recruit "potential model".
He is always seen carrying a ipad and slinging a bag.
Probably showing those ignorant guys/gals his studio shots collections.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few years ago, I once saw him pestering female passerbys at Orchard Road Tangs entrance. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry guys but what is he selling.

My chinese is very limited and I can't really read the article.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry guys but what is he selling.

My chinese is very limited and I can't really read the article.

Quite similar to your trade. You sell screws, he kena screwed :biggrin:

This idiot looks for young naive girls to become models. But firstly, they must pay him a $300 agency fees. His uncle is a famous Sinkie songwriter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has been hanging around there to pluck eyebrows since the turn of the millennium :eek::eek::eek:

Well, he certainly has an entrepreneurial spirit. :biggrin:

10-alod.jpg

logo.JPG

http://www.stevenlim.net/products.htm

4) Travel Companion & BodyGuard Services @ SGD$500 / Day with Steven Lim

Steven Lim provides instant travel companion/ bodyguard services to anyone that really need to go for any holiday or places/ events at any place but do not want to go alone unsafely. Depositing/ Collecting Cash? Feel safe n protected with someone around you watching your back for you while you could enjoy the holiday, by our very own well known Singapore's celebrity, Steven Lim. Charges is fixed at SGD $500 / Day. Please kindly also provide basic air ticket fare, accommodation, meals, sleeping time for Steven Lim. To book Steven, get ready your NRIC to meet up with Steven Lim for security measures n detailed discussions. All charges must be paid full to Steven Lim prior to the trip/ holiday or events. Once paid, no refunds/ cancellation. Illegal activities are prohibited for the trip. Indecent proposal will be referred to the police. Further enquiries pls call 93857300. POSB savings account number to transfer charges after meeting up: 130389325

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Quite similar to your trade. You sell screws, he kena screwed :biggrin:

This idiot looks for young naive girls to become models. But firstly, they must pay him a $300 agency fees. His uncle is a famous Sinkie songwriter.

Lanjiao la like that means he screw la and his customer get screwed la.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucktard should be locked up in a container with his peers vomit singh, xiaxue, pat mok, mark lee and then dump container into the sea.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nigger steven once posted a pic of his income tax and it was I think a 6 digit sum I think 100k or 150k something like that I know its a small sum compared to the Tao Kays here but seeing his job scope that's quite a sum