• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Characteristics of a pathetic low life sinkie loser

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally know a few around me but I dare not tell them this. Do you fall into any of this category ?

1) earn < $3k per month and refuse to give up the luxury of owning a car. In order to feed the car, cut wifey allowance, and ask children to work during their school holidays.
Zero holiday plan for family. Weekend drive family to visit relative, pretending to be a high income earner to relative. Other than relative place, only place visited are places with free parking.

2) earn < $3k per month and doing sales job. Wear nice office wear , coupled with a average car. After work go partying with colleagues, pickup girls and pretend to be high income earner. Borrow money to date the girls, buying them gifts. kangtao peek char as time passed when girl discovered their pocket is empty all the while.

3) earn about $3k per month and wifey doing pt jobs, have 1 or 2 children and insist to stay in hdb 5 room flat. Cpf insufficient to pay monthly instalment, hence monthly cash top up is expected.Insist to drive a car despite cash tight. Once into any unexpected occasions e.g. friends wedding, pretend to be busy or sick to avoid giving ang pow.Borrow money from friend or colleague when necessity house electrical items spolit for emergency replacement.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is these sorts of characters that are the cause of all Singapore's problems. It is not the PAP's fault that Singapore is full of such stupid people.

If I was earning about $3k, I'd structure my spending to save about $800 per month.

Once I'd accumulated about $20,000, I'd use the money to start my own home based business and grow it from there.

My aim would be to achieve financial independence before the age of 40.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a few who are earning 4K and more but living paycheck to paycheck.

Boss Sam: Any business worth setting up? I like writing, do you think writing articles help?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with them is having a wifey and kids.please earn a bachelor income don't get married.earn less than 3k better get a Vietnam wife.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I know a few who are earning 4K and more but living paycheck to paycheck.

Boss Sam: Any business worth setting up? I like writing, do you think writing articles help?

Learn all there is to know about google adwords.

You can then provide a service of administering adword accounts for small businesses that don't have the skills or the headcount to do it themselves.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earn 3k can have wife and kids? Even a car?! Eat air?
Maybe if you backdate timeline by 20 years still feasible.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally know a few around me but I dare not tell them this. Do you fall into any of this category ?

1) earn < $3k per month and refuse to give up the luxury of owning a car. In order to feed the car, cut wifey allowance, and ask children to work during their school holidays.
Zero holiday plan for family. Weekend drive family to visit relative, pretending to be a high income earner to relative. Other than relative place, only place visited are places with free parking.

2) earn < $3k per month and doing sales job. Wear nice office wear , coupled with a average car. After work go partying with colleagues, pickup girls and pretend to be high income earner. Borrow money to date the girls, buying them gifts. kangtao peek char as time passed when girl discovered their pocket is empty all the while.

3) earn about $3k per month and wifey doing pt jobs, have 1 or 2 children and insist to stay in hdb 5 room flat. Cpf insufficient to pay monthly instalment, hence monthly cash top up is expected.Insist to drive a car despite cash tight. Once into any unexpected occasions e.g. friends wedding, pretend to be busy or sick to avoid giving ang pow.Borrow money from friend or colleague when necessity house electrical items spolit for
emergency replacement.

No wonder IMM always full on Sundays, pathetic alright.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with them is having a wifey and kids.please earn a bachelor income don't get married.earn less than 3k better get a Vietnam wife.

Viet wife also can't afford la....
Initial outlay might be low ($5k-$6k for cheapest mail order package).....then no need upkeep $?
Unless you chain her up at home and feed her with dogfeed....else pimp her out for extra income....if not $3k not even enough to feed 2 pax in sinkieland.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can then provide a service of administering adword accounts for small businesses that don't have the skills or the headcount to do it themselves.

Yes I remember you talking about this in the retirement thread, and it sounds like a good idea. However, if its so good, why hasnt anyone done it yet?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair a lot of sales jobs require you to socialize and schmooze with clients. Usually those expenses get billed to the company.

You'll find that a lot of money problems from Sinkie men can be traced to having a low self-esteem and a deeply ingrained desire to impress women, in-laws, relatives, co-workers and friends etc. To keep up with the Joneses, so to speak.

There's no problem with spending a little of your hard earned money on the fine stuff in life, but there should be balance and moderation. Be true to yourself and stop living your life the way you perceive others expect of you. Try not to spend money which you don't have. Debt is a killer: credit card debt, housing loan debt etc. Avoid debt wherever possible.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

3) earn about $3k per month and wifey doing pt jobs, have 1 or 2 children and insist to stay in hdb 5 room flat. Cpf insufficient to pay monthly instalment, hence monthly cash top up is expected.Insist to drive a car despite cash tight. Once into any unexpected occasions e.g. friends wedding, pretend to be busy or sick to avoid giving ang pow.Borrow money from friend or colleague when necessity house electrical items spolit for emergency replacement.

Can i add these 3 to the list of sinkie behaviour?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to 'respect' those fools who can get a car in the first place despite earning less than $3k. But with the new loan rules, their days of car ownership are coming to an end.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingo, IMM lumpar 1 place visited by pathetic low life sinkie losers mostly in bermudas LOL

What's wrong with IMM? I went there a few times. Didn't like the place as it's too family-oriented for me. And there're too many brats roaming about the place. I would imagine some people may want to go to the Giant supermart for their weekend grocery shopping.

Back in the day when Jurong East wasn't crowded and sprawling green fields separated IMM and the Jurong East MRT station, the anchor tenant of IMM was a Japanese supermart. If I remembered correctly you needed to pay for a membership to shop there.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arent there lots of people who do this?