• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Destination: Việt Nam

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
13948703738_8d3f3e20f4_b.jpg

122911i3rowq5wa5koii3o.jpg

13984451740_39c6f797e2_b.jpg

14112138846_bb0b79d0c1_b.jpg

14012655590_9c25559541_o.jpg

14012688617_05aa354157_o.jpg

14176147826_a0666b7118_o.jpg

14012653558_bbfb36db1c_o.jpg

14012759958_5165b09f0e_o.jpg

14176282316_4839edb9c9_o.jpg

14012788270_d213fab75e_o.jpg

14012880367_0b2348eb44_o.jpg

14063953836_f66ac5c7de_b.jpg

14068556833_8fd3ec4a6c_b.jpg

14022243894_19658de65d_b.jpg

Attachments

• 13948703738_8d3f3e20f4_b.jpg
    13948703738_8d3f3e20f4_b.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 542

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit amazing....no wonder they dont mind burning our factories and flag.

thats a shit lot of equipment for such a poor country,definitely looks more modern than north korea's junk.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ah tiong land invade viet land. World opinion will turn against them. Also the Ah Tiongs r seen as bullies with the spratly island's case..this will just get worse.

The ah tiong can conquer vn land easily as they will not b hamstrung like the USA was during the last conflict..the qn is.can they hold VN? n can they afford a drawn out war?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ah tiong land invade viet land. World opinion will turn against them. Also the Ah Tiongs r seen as bullies with the spratly island's case..this will just get worse.

The ah tiong can conquer vn land easily as they will not b hamstrung like the USA was during the last conflict..the qn is.can they hold VN? n can they afford a drawn out war?
Actually there is no need to go to war. If only the US, Western Europe and Japan will together boycott and impose trade sanctions on Ah Tiong land's imports, I believe within 9 months to a year, the Chinks will have to close shop. Their own domestic consumption alone will never be able to absorb all their production output.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't happen lah...the west depends on them for trade..n the west will get hit themselves.

Actually there is no need to go to war. If only the US, Western Europe and Japan will boycott and impose trade sanctions on Ah Tiong land's imports, I believe within 9 months to a year, the Chinks will have to close shop. Their own domestic consumption alone will never be able to absorb all their production output.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never to trust the Chinks. They are only good at siphoning other countries resources. Look at the way they are into South Africa today. On the pretext of helping them economically, but they are actually mining for their natural resources to their own benefit.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect to see more fireworks in that area. The fucking Chinks are really trouble makers.

Meanwhile, Vietnamese state media reported that China has sent two of its biggest amphibious landing ships and a missile frigate to beef up its fleet protecting the oil rig it placed in waters claimed by Vietnam on May 2.

Officials at the press conference yesterday said China now had 130 vessels in the waters around the rig.

Quote from The Sunday Times today.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
All that China is claiming actually has belonged to China for aeons. If China had been more imperialistic and colonialistic, a great swathe of the Indo-China peninsula would have been Chinese from long ago. Remember they were vassal states paying tributes to China's emperors.

The US is in Asia using Japan and Taiwan as proxies. After WW2 ended, the US quickly looked away at Japanese atrocities during WW2 instead of making them pay and atone because they suddenly needed an Asian ally to stave off a Communist China.

Whoever thinks that we should trust Americans more is dumb. They never are in anything unless they have a strategic interest. Between Iran and N Korea, who is the bigger rogue? Yet, the US targeted Iran iso NK, because there's nothing there in the latter.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where were you during the Vietnam War? If not for the Chinese, the Vietnamese would have overrun Thailand and malaysia and Singapore. You think the Viets are a lovable lot?

I expect to see more fireworks in that area. The fucking Chinks are really trouble makers.

Quote from The Sunday Times today.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not for the Chinese, the Vietnamese would have overrun Thailand and malaysia and Singapore.

Please lah, you talk like as if you can rewrite history, or can you really predict how this part of the world will become in 10 years time?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't happen lah...the west depends on them for trade..n the west will get hit themselves.

I believe china depends on export more than anyones else. And if there are foreign factories in china thst maybe hit by sanctions, millions of workers will be out if work if this happens.
The question we should ask is, why suddenly china is claiming territories in the east and south china seas? If They based their claim on history, then australia, the americas, some parts of china, tibet and taiwan etc will have to vacate their land back to the natives.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question we should ask is, why suddenly china is claiming territories in the east and south china seas? If They based their claim on history, then australia, the americas, some parts of china, tibet and taiwan etc will have to vacate their land back to the natives.
It's very simple to answer your question. It's because the Chinese government now is rich and better equipped militarily (than say 10 years ago). So, now they are beginning to flex their muscle to see who dares to counter them.

Like I've said before, several quotes which were told to me by those fucking Chinks right in front of me:
"We've been bullied by others for so many years already, so now it's our turn to bully others."
"What you have in Singapore which we don't have? Furthermore, ours are much bigger than yours."
"With our over 1 billion population, each of us just need to make a pee and your Singapore will sink in no time."

Look at how fucking arrogant these bastards are?

Last edited: