• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why USA cannot be invaded....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number of guns, rifles and assault weapons the citizens have are 310 millions, more than the number of troops of any country.

This is perhaps why in WW2, both Switzerland and Thailand were not invaded when Germans and Japs went on their war-mongering ways............because the citizens have guns.

SG citizens should also be allowed to bear arms. When that happens, we can really be a chilli padi.....no one would dare to invade us, because collateral damage will be immense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

RQCYeea.png

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dont u take ur ass to america and join those dumbass murricans rednecks?

by the way i remembered why hitler never invaded switzerland cause he enjoy skiing in one of his many swiss alps chalets.

even the fuhrer need a holiday now and then from his fuhrer bunker in berlin.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not real one lah. I don't own guns one leh. Me so peaceful, so high class people. Guns for those low class people lor.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of guns per number of people are definitely under reported (at least for USA and Canada). There are many guns that are not registered, especially handguns. Sporting and hunting rifles (one or two per home) would be registered and these will show in the numbers reported. But concealed handguns, inherited or rifles received as gifts, chances are they won't be reported. I had a neighbour who received hunting rifles from his dad and grand dad. Plus his own, he had a total of twenty-four rifles! And not one was registered! Reason - he doesn't want to pay the government any money for them! And furthermore, he added that if there was any shooting in your neighbourhood, and the cops have records that you had guns, they'd come looking for ya!

Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number of guns per number of people are definitely under reported (at least for USA and Canada). There are many guns that are not registered, especially handguns. Sporting and hunting rifles (one or two per home) would be registered and these will show in the numbers reported. But concealed handguns, inherited or rifles received as gifts, chances are they won't be reported. I had a neighbour who received hunting rifles from his dad and grand dad. Plus his own, he had a total of twenty-four rifles! And not one was registered! Reason - he doesn't want to pay the government any money for them! And furthermore, he added that if there was any shooting in your neighbourhood, and the cops have records that you had guns, they'd come looking for ya!

Cheers!
Better don't have. If have, either opponent surrender IC or ownself runroad. Best if negotiate. Guns should be only used for ownself. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkees should stop talking about guns when the only guns Stinkees have is their water gun. Don't sia suay. Tolong, tolong. Stinkees should just stick to surfing the net and reading gun articles and PCC. Such Tua Kang threads shouldn't have started, Not say limpeh look down Stinkees, stinkees dare to fire a loaded gun meh? hihihihihih.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

plus a vast number of small arms and semi-auto assault weapons that are purchased in gun shows and trade fairs. those are mostly under the radar. it's a loophole that will be left open as one by the nra and prospective buyers who will vote down any control measures.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plus a vast number of small arms and semi-auto assault weapons that are purchased in gun shows and trade fairs. those are mostly under the radar. it's a loophole that will be left open as one by the nra and prospective buyers who will vote down any control measures.

plus a lot owe money no pay, use cheapo guns as guarantee. KNNBCCB.

edicted. owe not own.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a .22 rifle which I used only once. Unless one is a hunter (hunting licence required) it is pointless to own a gun or rifle. Besides, it will add two or three years to your sentence if they busted your house for pot! To fire it, had to go to a rifle range at a gun club, or get permission from a farmer to use it on his land. Air rifles and air guns are better. You can fire them at home, there's no smoke and gunpowder smell, and they're not loud. No licence required too if pellet velocity less than 500 fps.

I enjoy shooting and got my wife to joing a rifle club where she turned out to be surprising good. We fired .22 at 30 yds at the club's range and it was there I got to try olympic style air rifle - Anshultz. It's not fun to shoot them - fucking sensitive. Also, at the rifle club, alcohol is not available and you cannot drink booze and shoot, so that takes out the fun. Better to shoot air rifles at home or in own backyard.

Cheers!

Better don't have. If have, either opponent surrender IC or ownself runroad. Best if negotiate. Guns should be only used for ownself. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should start by making it mandatory for all citizens to arm themselves with fire extinguisher. NEA should issue each one with a fire extinguisher.........then later, when time is right, change the constitution to allow all to bear arms for self-defense. This is so important, I hope we dun screw this up......

fire_extinguishers.gif

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anything the constitution of america is most applicable to singapore,americans reserve the rights to bear arms to ensure that a dictatorship like stalin shall never arise and any facist state would be toppled by the citizen militia!!!!!!

singapore must now excercise its constitutional right to bear arms!!!!god bless singapore!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the eighties, I visited a sports store in Oakland. In the basement, you could purchase in "bulk" loads of military type assault weapons (presmably for your guerilla outfit). I didn't venture further. I assume that with the right amount of cash, I could likely walk away with a rocket launcher as well. Anyways, has anybody ever reported the type of armaments kept in a Hell's Angels clubhouse? Christ, there was a large high school kid that hung around the college I attended to sell weed. I heard that he carried two handguns on him - in case you wanted to buy one!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guns are no longer the problem to obtain. Bullets are. Guns can be printed from 3D printers.

Cheers!

Stinkees should stop talking about guns when the only guns Stinkees have is their water gun. Don't sia suay. Tolong, tolong. Stinkees should just stick to surfing the net and reading gun articles and PCC. Such Tua Kang threads shouldn't have started, Not say limpeh look down Stinkees, stinkees dare to fire a loaded gun meh? hihihihihih.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should start by making it mandatory for all citizens to arm themselves with fire extinguisher. NEA should issue each one with a fire extinguisher.........then later, when time is right, change the constitution to allow all to bear arms for self-defense. This is so important, I hope we dun screw this up......

fire_extinguishers.gif

fire extinguisher for what?in case ah neh start flipping cars and burning cop cars again?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guns and cheng jee all very easy gai guat lah. Owe too much money use gun as guarantee lor. KNN, smelly leg.