• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to Lee Hsien Yang?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since he left Singtel, he seems to have dropped off the public radar. There was some scandal about him in Singtel. Anyone got the inside scoop??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever since he left Singtel, he seems to have dropped off the public radar. There was some scandal about him in Singtel. Anyone got the inside scoop??

He committed adultery at Singtel. Hence he left, and his cousin Chua Suck Cock is now the Singtel CEO. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grip of a vagina on his erect penis was far more alluring. :cool:
Come on bro. Let's us not spread unsubstantiated rumours on his life. I suggest giving him the defense portfolio as keeping the finger on the trigger is instrumental on remaining in power

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so regretted I was born in Lee family, I got so much money now and I fuck all the girl untill I can't find home. karma lan jiao, you guy can come and find me lah. I spend $1 million to get gangsters to fight with you. who dare to touch me?

Father gave him a choice - gal or Singtel? He chose pussy over telecommunication.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you sure you are so kind to forgive him for embezzlement of many millions dollars from you?

Come on bro. Let's us not spread unsubstantiated rumours on his life. I suggest giving him the defense portfolio as keeping the finger on the trigger is instrumental on remaining in power

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father gave him a choice - gal or Singtel? He chose pussy over telecommunication.

I notice that the oldest in a family is usually the more filial eg. LHL taking over the family bizness.

The younger sons are not as reliable & prefers to enjoy life. He's probably made enough $ & so prefers to shake legs & play around.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that the oldest in a family is usually the more filial eg. LHL taking over the family bizness.

The younger sons are not as reliable & prefers to enjoy life. He's probably made enough $ & so prefers to shake legs & play around.

LHY has always been the mischievous one in the family. He loved to play hide and seek with bodyguards when he
was young. These bodyguards will kalang kabok when cant find him. All afraid of LKY.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall that I read somewhere that he was intimate with a Singtel lady who was sent to work at a Singtel affiliate in Australia.

However, he is still married to Lim Suet Fern.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has proven that graduate marry graduate does not mean will produce good stock descendant.

Education higher education is a fake.

Excellent genes indeed. Or too much bad karma for his role in Japanese occupation in sg and the evil deeds commited in his subsequent political role?