• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 18 in .gov

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
XH0K0NG.jpg

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these clowns are the best money can buy in Singapore, I think it would be wise for the rest of Singaporeans to emigrate to greener pastures.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i heard from a reliable source that the next PM is Ng EH....
pse up points for the scoop....

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i heard from very reliable source that LHL has a illegitimate half brother in taiwan...
pse up my points for the scoop....

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the ministars are given blank cheques to write the figures they want....
there is no cap for the Special Variable Performance bonus component of their salaries.....
pse up my points for the scoop...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the ministars are given blank cheques to write the figures they want....
there is no cap for the Special Variable Performance bonus component of their salaries.....

will do so when i can. do so for me as well.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...this 1 no horse run...
if opps leaders know how to use it.....it will bring down papee for sure....
But hsien Loong, Shanmugam, Con You, Hsien Yang, half the cabinet, all had affairs. If they had Ashley Madison available to them, they could have fucked more charbos.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Hng Kiang - he is there only because buddy Pinky has to give him a job for LHK's "national service"".
Lim Swee Say - he is there because he represents the union and the PAP needs to have room for a union leader in the cabinet.
Khaw Boon Wan - is from Goh Chok Tong's camp but is being tolerated for the time being until Gan Kim Yong can ursurp him.
Yaacob Ibrahim - he is there because the PAP needs a Malay in the cabinet.
Ng Eng Hen - hentak kaki because of his brash management style. No more upside.
K Shanmugam - also tainted because of his personal life. But again, PAP needs a keling in cabinet and he is also the most qualified in law after Jayakumar retire.
S Iswaran - the bastard responsible for opening the doors to all the ah nehs to come to Singapore because of this trade-employment agreement between SG and India.
Chan Chun Sing - ministerial career almost finished before it even started. Now posted to MCYS to re-group and take him out of the public heat.
Grace Fu - daughter of a Perm Sec and the PAP needs a woman in cabinet.

So who is there on merit?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hng Kiang - he is there only because buddy Pinky has to give him a job for LHK's "national service"".
Lim Swee Say - he is there because he represents the union and the PAP needs to have room for a union leader in the cabinet.
Khaw Boon Wan - is from Goh Chok Tong's camp but is being tolerated for the time being until Gan Kim Yong can ursurp him.
Yaacob Ibrahim - he is there because the PAP needs a Malay in the cabinet.
Ng Eng Hen - hentak kaki because of his brash management style. No more upside.
K Shanmugam - also tainted because of his personal life. But again, PAP needs a keling in cabinet and he is also the most qualified in law after Jayakumar retire.
S Iswaran - the bastard responsible for opening the doors to all the ah nehs to come to Singapore because of this trade-employment agreement between SG and India.
Chan Chun Sing - ministerial career almost finished before it even started. Now posted to MCYS to re-group and take him out of the public heat.
Grace Fu - daughter of a Perm Sec and the PAP needs a woman in cabinet.

So who is there on merit?

CCS is the luckiest. From SAF to MCYS and to MINDEF double Minister.