• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live updates of David Moyes' sacking

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope Singaporeans can learn from this episode. It shows how important leadership is. A change at the helm and suddenly a top club with top players is misfiring badly.

If PAP leaves the scene, the same thing will happen to Singapore.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to simply sack the new PM after 10 months. You'll have to wait 5 long years before the next election and by that time, Singapore will be beyond salvation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Singaporeans can learn from this episode. It shows how important leadership is. A change at the helm and suddenly a top club with top players is misfiring badly.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to simply sack the new PM after 10 months. You'll have to wait 5 long years before the next election and by that time, Singapore will be beyond salvation.

No worries Leongsam. We will have our very own Brendan Rodgers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brilliant...........LOL

Moyes sacked liao meh..........hoping for another season of comedy from him leh...........

seashell

Alfrescian
Loyal
28u3q8h

even man united knows when to axe the person that is not performing. not sure if the PAP will do the same.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
even man united knows when to axe the person that is not performing. not sure if the PAP will do the same.

Shows what a twit you are. PAP is not going to axe itself just as Moyes did not axe himself.

Non performers are axed by the boss.

When it comes to politicians, the boss is the electorate so if you think the PAP is not performing Singaporeans need to sack them at the next election.

seashell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows what a twit you are. PAP is not going to axe itself just as Moyes did not axe himself.

When it comes to politicians, the boss is the electorate so if you think the PAP is not performing Singaporeans need to sack them at the next election.

my bad. lets hope singaporeans know who to sack at the next election

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not really. The boss is Pinky. And while he wont fire himself, he should fire those under performing ministers.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is Bless with Leaders like LHL and Chan Chun Sing.
Without them, you will have no clean water or proper sanitation!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
football is a commercial decision unlike political situation.

Papies and his gangs will go underground and become rebels. They will stir shits and cause civil unrest riots and terrorist style attack the citizen to make difficulty to the new political party.

Please lah, PAPies are not going away without a fight.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brilliant analogy, I would added to your points....if I know how.

Moyes is the chosen one, hand-picked by none other the long-serving all conquering Sir Alex.:biggrin::biggrin: Brilliant analogy I just have to say it again.

jw5

Loyal
The best part about Moyes' sacking is that lao hero Fergie lose face, hahahahahaha.......................... :biggrin:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang party can wayang wayang then.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope Ryan Giggs will complete the job that Moyes couldn't............lead Man U to the League Championship :biggrin:

Last edited: