• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halsey02 sounds experienced and wise. can tell which part made him sound naive?

Wise no, please!, naive, down there at times, yeah! ha ha ha , experienced , yes! having tasted the sweet, sour, with exhilaration but now more bitter to the taste..having my "wine" turned to VINEGAR, by people, whom we trusted our lives we...could we be so so NAIVE in that sense...:mad:

No nobody ask Mee Siam Mai Hum, why don't the large community of SINgaporeans celebrate SINgapore day on August 9 in countries they reside now? or those who are working or residing in Malaysia, never mind KL....just Iskandar or anywhere in Johor or Johor Baru...

ask the largely UMNO supporters there will they feel Xenophobia? or their oppositions or even the people of Malaysia?? do we hate the Filipino?? No, many of us don't....but only the people who bring them in without the thought of their own people...

In the past, we could with National pride, support the country anywhere, even in sports, who diluted the pride for our flag, or country? the same people, who are calling those who make noises over this event! They are openly & unashamedly supporting other people against their own...

I hang my head in shame when I heart my National Anthem & see our flag & start to learn & know....Lupang Hinirang & ask myself, what had happened to my own CHOSEN LAND..I am no longer the 'chosen people'...and is not even , son of the soil anymore...

Do we hate the Filipino?? NO!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wise no, please!, naive, down there at times, yeah! ha ha ha , experienced , yes! having tasted the sweet, sour, with exhilaration but now more bitter to the taste..having my "wine" turned to VINEGAR, by people, whom we trusted our lives we...could we be so so NAIVE in that sense...:mad:

that was not naivity. it was that they didnt keep their promises to you and they betrayed your trust

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1979522_710157012340764_3630336818353143460_n.jpg