• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman you mean Aeon will be open up at Bandar dato ohm there near the police station where the mosq there? Is that confirm?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Relaxman. Beside Aeon any other big shopping mall will open up over there?? Sorry I'm new for there area need you guys sharing with me. Haha

Thank you.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Relaxman. Beside Aeon any other big shopping mall will open up over there?? Sorry I'm new for there area need you guys sharing with me. Haha

Thank you.

No problem. We are most willing to share everything with you. Aeon is the only one confirmed now. AEON Jusco is quite a big one already. The International school is almost completing soon too.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
there will also be a cultural centre at seri Austin area(at the seri Austin roundabout area)

That is great. The big recreational park at the centre of BDO is also almost ready. I heard IJM also planning to built a commercial centre at Nasa City beside BDO.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.... that will definitely better than the fake windmills at Eco Spring/Summer. How is your milton unit so far?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eco summer units have the worst design layout. Cannot imagine a house with all toilets without windows. Ground floor toilet also facing dining area. Terrible feng shui and really bad for the owners who are staying there. However, if you just invest to rent it out, than it should be ok. Eco Spring design is much better but house owners need to spend money solving its slanted ceiling in the bedroom. Also cannot imagine why the architect didn't detect this problem earlier.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eco summer units have the worst design layout. Cannot imagine a house with all toilets without windows. Ground floor toilet also facing dining area. Terrible feng shui and really bad for the owners who are staying there. However, if you just invest to rent it out, than it should be ok. Eco Spring design is much better but house owners need to spend money solving its slanted ceiling in the bedroom. Also cannot imagine why the architect didn't detect this problem earlier.

I think most of them who bought at Eco summer are not for own stay. Mostly flippers like in Setia Eco Cascadia. Sound minded people won't even consider this type of house with such a floor layout if for own stay.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol....another stud in the making. Very similar traits with the infamous troll of vohkster= huatgugu = ctsbh = shortie, etc. Luckily that they have learned their lesson. May need some re-education session here soon.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of them who bought at Eco summer are not for own stay. Mostly flippers like in Setia Eco Cascadia. Sound minded people won't even consider this type of house with such a floor layout if for own stay.

I think in term of floor plan layout, SEC house is better than Eco summer except SEC Mercury type. Mercury type is the worst in SEC and now they have trouble selling it. Staircase and store room in the centre of the house. These are very bad feng shui design. Many new units are still available now.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not good enough, bro. No need to be so polite here. It is not English Literature class. No nid for good manners.
Korrect way to say is "why don't you go fcuk and wank yourself?" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please don't provoke malpaso further. Later he will say your english not good.... lol.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not good enough, bro. No need to be so polite here. It is not English Literature class. No nid for good manners.
Korrect way to say is "why don't you go fcuk and wank yourself?" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Too shy to use your old nick vohkster?? lol....:wink:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be fair here..... I personally think that Eco Summer is a better bet than Setia Eco Cascadia. Although have some flaws in their design, it have its strength. With Tan Sri involvement and branding, Eco Summer investors will get their return. The Tan Sri is the X-factor. Those who own a SEC unit, selling in now is the best option. Those who invested in both SEC and Eco Summer units, it is a grave mistake because without offloading SEC unit, whatever earnings you get from Eco summer investment will flow down to the drain due to inefficiency of SP Setia.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too shy to use your old nick vohkster?? lol....:wink:

I think Tekkun may not be Vohkster. Tekkun seem more polite compare to vohkster who is rude and like to talk big. He always claim that he set trap for people here and there but end up trapped himself and i think get banned from this forum. Total embarrassment!!

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be fair here..... I personally think that Eco Summer is a better bet than Setia Eco Cascadia. Although have some flaws in their design, it have its strength. With Tan Sri involvement and branding, Eco Summer investors will get their return. The Tan Sri is the X-factor. Those who own a SEC unit, selling in now is the best option. Those who invested in both SEC and Eco Summer units, it is a grave mistake because without offloading SEC unit, whatever earnings you get from Eco summer investment will flow down to the drain due to inefficiency of SP Setia.

Totally agree with you. Really nothing great about SP Setia now. I almost book Mercury at SEC until I notice the design flaw from this forum. Kudos ...