• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bus Captains pay so little still need to wake up at 3am everday

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much does a bus captain earn?

I think the working hours is 8 hours only.

Between driving a bus and a taxi, I opine one is better off with the latter. Be your own boss. Own time own target. But dont fall ill. No annual leave and CPF.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between driving a bus and a taxi, I opine one is better off with the latter. Be your own boss. Own time own target. But dont fall ill. No annual leave and CPF.

Driving bus is better.........fixed route, assured income, no need to think so much.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal

You forgot something, must self contribute Medisave, if not, license cannot be renew.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about 3am, woke up at 3am this morning to make a flight out of sfo at 6am to catch a connecting flight out of lax at 11am. truly fucked up flight schedules in the u.s. :*:

sg is the best, thanks to the pap! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just found out there is career progression for bus captains. Dont play play. From trainee bus captain, one can be promoted to bus captain. From there, senior bus captain 1, senior bus captain 2, chief bus captain 1, chief bus captain 2 and finally, master bus captain. Looks promising.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just found out there is career progression for bus captains. Dont play play. From trainee bus captain, one can be promoted to bus captain. From there, senior bus captain 1, senior bus captain 2, chief bus captain 1, chief bus captain 2 and finally, master bus captain. Looks promising.

I am confident locals will consider if it pays a decent salary. Surely no need to bring in Chinamen to captain our buses. SBS and SMRT are making tonnes of $$$$$$$.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will tell you..You see...no Sinkies want to do the job ....

of course lah....u pay bus captains like shit but when it comes to your cronies at the helm in SBS...you pay millions and millions....

VOTE PAP Out!

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. U pay chicken feed bus and MRT fare and U expect Bus drivers to earn millions?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applied for the job but they gave me the rank of Lieutenant only !:oIo:

I am very keen to be a bus captain, as I enjoy driving, viewing scenes, viewing and smiling to chiobus. But i contemplating as I am afraid to see my relatives, friends , they will laugh at me. If can wear a mask like captain america will be good :smile: