• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Bintan] - S'porean guest quarrels with Bintan hotel staff for waking him at 3am

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The first video starts with the man saying to the staffer: "You said, 'I'm sorry.' You don't get into an argument with your hotel guest because you wake your hotel guest up at 3am in the morning when we're trying to rest, right?

"And you don't manhandle your guest like that. You have no right to lay a finger on me. You're not the police. And even if you're the police, I have not committed a crime and you have no right to touch me. Why are you manhandling me?"

He then pointed to the security guard and asked: "Why are you getting the security to manhandle me? You're behaving like a hooligan."

The person taking the video can be heard commenting in reference to the man: "Last night, he was causing trouble."

As the staffer tried to explain himself, the man said: "What happened is that you disturb my sleep at 3am in the morning when I put a 'Do not disturb' sign.

"The first time you knocked on my door, I said please do not disturb. I got a child sleeping. You're disturbing a child.

"But what did you do? You came back and keep on hammering on my door until I opened the door. Why? Is there a fire that everybody needed to evacuate the room?"

The staffer answered: "No."

The man asked: "Then? What is the emergency that you need to wake everybody up at 3am in the morning?"

The staffer replied: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

The man retorted: "You're the only person who said 'I'm sorry'. Now even if you don't mean it, at least you use that word 'I'm sorry', everything will be well and good."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...l-staff-for-not-apologising-for-power-failure