• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken rice seller report police after kenna punk'd by mysterious customer

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MyPaperWed,
Apr 09 2014

Cheated and left with 150 packets of chicken rice

chirice_wanbao.jpg

Cheated by a customer who borrowed money and failed to pay for 150 packets of chicken rice, a stall owner is seeking justice by posting pictures of the customer on his coffee shop's walls. He has also filed a police report.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, chicken-rice stall owner Cai Guosheng, 40, received an order for 150 packets of boneless chicken rice from a customer around 5pm on Thursday at Blk 678A, Choa Chu Kang North 7.

"He claimed he wanted to give the food to children," said Mr Cai.

While waiting for his order, the man said he needed money to buy drinks for the children from a nearby minimart, and borrowed $52.80 from Mr Cai.

The customer claimed that his wife would be there later to reimburse him, as well as to pay for the chicken rice.

But by the time the 150 packets were ready around 7pm, the man was nowhere to be seen.

Mr Cai went over to the minimart and discovered that the man had also ordered 20 cartons of soft drinks from the shop but had not collected them nor paid any money.

In the end, he sold some of the 150 packets of chicken rice and gave the rest away to coffee-shop patrons.

He filed a police report after closing his stall, and also took pictures of the customer from the minimart's CCTV cameras and posted them on the coffee shop's walls, with the words "A liar" in both English and Chinese.

"I could have earned about $420 from the sale. I thought I had raked in big bucks. The most I've ever sold in a day was 70 packets," said Mr Cai.

Get MyPaper for more stories.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reminds me of this prank.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ZVYW_cb2iY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"He claimed he wanted to give the food to children," said Mr Cai.

Another twit who let his weak compassionate side get the better of his judgement. :rolleyes:

Should have insisted that no one is allowed to purchase more than 10 packs or plates of chicken rice at one go. If you want to buy more, queue again. If not happy, piss off and take your business elsewhere.

NKF, Renci and the others are laughing all the way to the bank because of people like him.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true, compassion no excuse for being a cockhead. for qty like this, min of 50% dep.
better yet, why not lend customer the cost of 3 busses to take the kids for tour after the meal?
the order of 150 pkts must have been the clincher for him to be a gcb. greed at play here :cool:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
150 pkts of chicken rice + $52.80 cheated. Somemore can resell some of the chicken rice. How much actually lost only?

Good exposure for the chicken rice uncle. Got free advertisement. He is smarter than he looks ok.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Gong chee bye kia...next time..collect money first before making! Or at least ask for 70% deposit.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
150 packets is damn fierce. He must have chopped till his hands swollen.

WHO DID HE Vote For?
Gong cheebyekia Must be a PAP Voter...Everyday kena screwed by PAP until don't know how to collect deposit !!!! What to do...already Fuck Braindead by PAP all these years.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHO DID HE Vote For?
Gong cheebyekia Must be a PAP Voter...Everyday kena screwed by PAP until don't know how to collect deposit !!!! What to do...already Fuck Braindead by PAP all these years.

40 years old born in 1974....not likely to have a family name of CAI...most likely Chua...his name "Cai Guosheng". He must be a PAP implant from PRC, who got a PR , who has never SERVED National Slavery. Must have been cheated by his same 'country man"...or must be damn stupid to ask for half the deposit before start packing the 170 pkts....

or like Selfie Baey Ta Han....wanting publicity for his stall...oh I forgot, did the person ordering the chicken rice, wearing Sheng Shiong T-shirt also??:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
40 years old born in 1974....not likely to have a family name of CAI...most likely Chua...his name "Cai Guosheng". He must be a PAP implant from PRC, who got a PR , who has never SERVED National Slavery. Must have been cheated by his same 'country man"...or must be damn stupid to ask for half the deposit before start packing the 170 pkts....

or like Selfie Baey Ta Han....wanting publicity for his stall...oh I forgot, did the person ordering the chicken rice, wearing Sheng Shiong T-shirt also??:biggrin:
PAP Voter like him deserves it! Anyway, PAP has cheated this Gongcheebye for more than 4 decades...what is 170 packets of chicken rice...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Voter like him deserves it! Anyway, PAP has cheated this Gongcheebye for more than 4 decades...what is 170 packets of chicken rice...:biggrin:

1974 he was born in .... back then, the surmane (family name) would have been CHUA not cai...CAI, hanyu pinyin was started somewhere in the 80's...when cousin Tony I think, was the education minister...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another twit who let his weak compassionate side get the better of his judgement. :rolleyes:

Greed, not compassion. Figured that he could close shop for the day. Same mentality behind Sinkies falling for Nigerian scammers.

That said, it's not fair to other customers to allot one customer such a huge order. Most stalls would place a limit for each customer.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greed, not compassion. Figured that he could close shop for the day. Same mentality behind Sinkies falling for Nigerian scammers.

That said, it's not fair to other customers to allot one customer such a huge order. Most stalls would place a limit for each customer.

The stupidity is, I have mentioned....why did he collect a deposit first? usually it is half of the order...& the best part, can loan him money...must be wearing those T-shirts, with the RC, PAPA & Sheng Shiong Logos...ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup..where got hawkers that lend money out wan? Sometimes got free meal if very good cust...but nvr any cash

The stupidity is, I have mentioned....why did he collect a deposit first? usually it is half of the order...& the best part, can loan him money...must be wearing those T-shirts, with the RC, PAPA & Sheng Shiong Logos...ha ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes greed.
Fucktard forgot about everything after seeing potential $420 'big money'....

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most important question is: His kuay png ho chiak boh? :wink:

So far, the best Chicken Rice which is cheap and good is at tanglin halt market (beside the Wei Yi Laksa store).... good value for money and taste absolutely natural (unlike the pricey Boon Tong Kee shit)...