• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was zapped, I am being zapped, who zapped,...............

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

1. Infractions don't result in bans anymore so the bullies have moved on to using the rep system to silence critics.

2. Many members bought donation or subscription accounts to boost their rep power so that's a good thing for the forum as the revenue is put to good use.

3. Pro PAP members often get gang zapped for airing their views.

Overall nothing much has changed. The forum is still a microcosm of Singapore society where strife is more common than civil discourse.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see when you are here 大选来了

Election is coming.

Thanks.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

Thanks. I know that there has been countless permutations in the past but is there anyway that we can allow free speech with the exception of spamming, stalking etc. I recall that those who used to disrupt quality threads have stopped doing so. So that intervention worked.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I forgot I have not zap you for suaning me in my argument against MMVPAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam,

Thanks. I know that there has been countless permutations in the past but is there anyway that we can allow free speech with the exception of spamming, stalking etc. I recall that those who used to disrupt quality threads have stopped doing so. So that intervention worked.

I do my best to resurrect those that have been silenced simply for airing their views. However, some cases may escape my attention so if you see anyone that has been zapped into submission, please let me know and I'll do the necessary.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam,

Wow, you actually cares about points here? >>LOL<<

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobie baby....we singos love out points.....majority of us cant seem to make a point without sounding like backwater hillbilly rednecks...but we do love our rewards points, loyalty points, redemption points, visa points etc etc etc

Free yourself from this baggage and see how wonderful the pointless life is.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saved you. He was running rings around you. It was becoming embarrassing. Calling someone "chump" in not the zenith of one's wisdom. He not only knew who to pick but his of the command of the language and history was far superior than yours.

He was also being selective because he knew you knew no better.

As I said Malaysia and Singapore are where they are because of the migrants and the Chinese played an immense role. You did not know how to counter it despite a wealth of facts over 2 centuries.

Instead you picked on a contentious issue - some sale by unknown chieftain from Riau Island whose legitimacy was doubtful and Raffles had his warship. It was the same with Mainland China who caved into superior British gunships. Remember the Opium wars. Would you recognise the treaty the Chinese were forced to sign.

I would suggest leaving someone who knows how the Chinese turned the 2 countries into good economies to handle the chap.

I forgot I have not zap you for suaning me in my argument against MMVPAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can take the pioneer status from you where begging for points are concerned. You set the high water mark not this. I still can remember your signature and I then wondered why so desperate. Not one had done that before. I also recall how you had your panties in a twist when Sam opened the sale of points and Raiders went on to buy it. In one stroke, all the years of hard work went down the drain.

Wow, you actually cares about points here? >>LOL<<

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not into points, never have been. Will gracefully leave when the time comes. Just feel sorry for those contributing to be facing this kind of attacks.

Scroobie baby....we singos love out points.....majority of us cant seem to make a point without sounding like backwater hillbilly rednecks...but we do love our rewards points, loyalty points, redemption points, visa points etc etc etc

Free yourself from this baggage and see how wonderful the pointless life is.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can take the pioneer status from you where begging for points are concerned. You set the high water mark not this. I still can remember your signature and I then wondered why so desperate. Not one had done that before. I also recall how you had your panties in a twist when Sam opened the sale of points and Raiders went on to buy it. In one stroke, all the years of hard work went down the drain.

Hey Dumbo. You were replying to Kurt Tay aka jw5 the vindictive gay bitch. Sei Hao Hai aka Alamaking is around wearing some other dress. He gave his old label dress to the bitch. Oops! rep points free falling....LOL.....LOL

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a load of bullshit. Name me 1 good contributor who has left the forum after being zapped into moderation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, did not know that. Thanks. I thought only HWZ got his problem.

Hey Dumbo. You were replying to Kurt Tay aka jw5 the vindictive gay bitch. Sei Hao Hai aka Alamaking is around wearing some other dress. He gave his old label dress to the bitch. Oops! rep points free falling....LOL.....LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People need not be zapped into moderation to leave, some leave straightway. By the way, if you can't figure it out who these contributors are you are probably have no idea what they wrote about.

What a load of bullshit. Name me 1 good contributor who has left the forum after being zapped into moderation.