• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drama at Woodlands.. Guess what race

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aggressive man gets tasered after attacking cops outside Woodlands flat

Usual troublemakers again.. Guess what Race..???

Source : Stomp.

Click the link below to watch the video..

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...d-after-attacking-cops-outside-woodlands-flat

Two men were caught on video fighting outside their flat at Block 554, Woodlands Drive 53 last Thursday (Mar 27), and when police arrived, one man was so aggressive that he had to be subdued with a taser.

According to Shin Min Daily News, neighbours shared that the two men, 26 and 27 respectively, lived in a flat with about four to five men.

It was late at night at about 9pm when they were quarreling very loudly and exchanging blows. Neighbours called the police, who arrived to check on the situation.

When police arrived, the men became even more aggressive.

The 27-year-old immediately pointed at the cops and hurled vulgarities at them. He resisted arrest and attacked the law enforcers.

He punched one cop in the head and used his legs to lock onto the ankle of another -- refusing to let him walk.

The 26-year-old kicked another officer in the stomach.

The police had no choice but to use a taser on one of the men to subdue him, though it is unclear which man.

This video circulating online shows the scene after the men were subdued by the police.

Both men can be heard shouting at them. One man yelled that the cops were pining him down too tightly:

"It's painful! I cannot breathe!"

Netizens commented that in this situation, the use of the taser was more than justified.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be ah tiongs high on toddy :biggrin:

No lah! they were doing the two coconuts dance with magic carpet ride...& smoking, "you know what"...guess the race"...check if Deep Purple music as playing in background too...or black sabbath? or....."what do you think" , Woodlands, most likely washed down "Cadaver Juice":biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the shit skins was saying singapore armed forces to the cops also did u see them begging the police not to step on the shit skin. Yet moments ago they were fighting. That was also a female in the video. This video appeared on facebook and was posted here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 2 bloody Kelings were lucky that I was not one of the Officers who attended the scene..

If only I was a Poodle, I would not hesitate to taser the 2 rowdy Pariahs 10 times to keep their mouth shuts..

I'm just not fated to be a police officer..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys when they see the cops started showing their bravado. When handcuffed and on the floor, start crying mother, father, followed by human rights and start circulating videos.

All they had to do what stop the fighting, explain to the Police what happened. Too much of movies.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is mata going to charge the stomper for posting video of mata? Didn't WKS pass a law that is against the law to do so. Btw, it look more than 2 mata at the scene, so actually need how many mata to subdue 2 kelings who were high on toddy?