• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In 1973 Devan Nair foresaw today’s income inequality

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never tot of Devan Nair as a dissident until last week, His critical comments of one LKY and the PAP, I put down to the bitterness of being pensioned-off quietly, and then of being publicly humiliated when he complained of being pensioned-off. Devan Nair’s fall from grace and very public humiliation was to me poetic justice for someone who was seen by human rights and labour activists of helping the PAP enslave the workers who trusted him; a view I don’t share but taz another story.

Last week, I read a 1973 speech in which he - http://atans1.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/in-1973-devan-nair-foresaw-todays-income-inequality/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is nothing wrong income inequality.

If all incomes were equal, there would be no incentive to work harder or perform better.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are rite... just look at those useless ministars surrounding pinkie. even if they offer themselves at $1 paycheck, there is no way i would give him the job.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sintapore if you know how to pur lumpar and pur the right lumpar you are there, if you always go against me you will be bankrupted and down grade to live in a 3 rooms flat or run road.

you are rite... just look at those useless ministars surrounding pinkie. even if they offer themselves at $1 paycheck, there is no way i would give him the job.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP Ministers MPs Cronies in the Biz Sectors and Civilian Sectors are just a BUNCH OF SELF SERVING LIARS...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is silly talk. It is Loong who made it a reality! One simply cannot take the incoherent ramblings of some recalcitrant alcoholic and take it as gospel.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never tot of Devan Nair as a dissident until last week, His critical comments of one LKY and the PAP, I put down to the bitterness of being pensioned-off quietly, and then of being publicly humiliated when he complained of being pensioned-off. Devan Nair’s fall from grace and very public humiliation was to me poetic justice for someone who was seen by human rights and labour activists of helping the PAP enslave the workers who trusted him; a view I don’t share but taz another story.

Last week, I read a 1973 speech in which he - http://atans1.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/in-1973-devan-nair-foresaw-todays-income-inequality/

Many people also predicted South Asia will be in the first league of the world but look at these impoverished, malnutrition and huge income divide there will tell you the answer to this topic.

jw5

Loyal
He didn't forsee anything, he's not that bright.

He simply knew Kuan Yew quite well.

LOL ...................... LOL

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people also predicted South Asia will be in the first league of the world but look at these impoverished, malnutrition and huge income divide there will tell you the answer to this topic.

India will never be in the league of first world nation. The country is simply too messed up and the people too rigid and too much of a crook. Their vermin reputation in the business world transcend race and boundary

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
India will never be in the league of first world nation. The country is simply too messed up and the people too rigid and too much of a crook. Their vermin reputation in the business world transcend race and boundary

Communist China is not far behind..