• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

intuition

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear sammyboy bros,

you guys probably think that i am mad but there are things that the scoundrels of the pap can do, i am very sure they are related to ISD or SPF. they can mind fuck and mess you up psychologically until you break down, i have asked the PM for accountability for many times but there is no response from him. i am very sure that he knew what is going on already but he refused to help. i will not give up until i get accountability, the fight must go on, so one day, if you see someone on the news described by the shitty times as mentally estranged trying to see the PM or got into a brawl, it may be me. no one will understand the shit i went thru for the past 13 years, simply no peace... just because certain pap crony have a problem with me. i have many times tried to describe what actually happened and i think this is the best i can write. mind me saying if they want to mind fuck you, they have every means to do so.

wish you well...

from beloved,

nutbush

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
lasup matas, fuck your mother chee bye! ARGH PTUI!

i want accountability even it cost my life!

Last edited: