• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Propaganda blitz for "Operation Geylang Clean Up" has begun!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might be a prelude to something bigger. Move out the entire red light district and replace with private condos leh? Pappies very good in this. Beach Road and Lavender and Kallang areas almost 7788 liaoz. Will not be surprise if GL goes.

Red light district will remain in Geylang and not elsewhere. In the past, there were discussions whether these brothels should remain as it is now or bring them altogether under one roof.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best case scenario - while all eyes and ears are on Geylang just because CP says it is more 'explosive' there, another major riot in LI.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much... tmr they say April Fools!

already not enough mata, how many can they use to clean up geylang?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Red light district will remain in Geylang and not elsewhere. In the past, there were discussions whether these brothels should remain as it is now or bring them altogether under one roof.
Remember what happened to Lorong 2 and Lorong 4? Where Kelab Malam Chan Mali Chan and Datuk Rajah used to be? The only icon left is the Shell Patrol station on the opposite side. I believe it's only a matter of time. That area is a potential gold mine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember what happened to Lorong 2 and Lorong 4? Where Kelab Malam Chan Mali Chan and Datuk Rajah used to be? The only icon left is the Shell Patrol station on the opposite side. I believe it's only a matter of time. That area is a potential gold mine.

Yeah, let's give the entire Geylang the Lavender Food Square treatment... demolish and build more condos and offices.

08+Kok+Kee+Wanton+Noodle+%2528%25E5%259B%25BD%25E8%25AE%25B0%25E4%25BA%2591%25E5%2590%259E%25E9%259D%25A2%2529+%2540+Lavender+Food+Square+%2528Large%2529.jpg

Don't you just find it amusing that the incompetent poodles would talk about Geylang in a COI for investigating the Little India riot? What a convenient switch of topics. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's where gay world used to be....right up to early 90s still around.
Lor 4 whorehouses also demolished together then.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's where gay world used to be....right up to early 90s still around.
Lor 4 whorehouses also demolished together then.
Yes, Narong. There was also a open-air eating place opposite Datuk Rajah. The nearer the lorong to the city, the more dangerous of being 'chased away' Next to go will probably be Lor 6 and the shophouses where Xin Ma Seafood is.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bigger lorongs like 24+ above already full of condos. Even the main lorong 22 have some office-condo-commercial development

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best case scenario - while all eyes and ears are on Geylang just because CP says it is more 'explosive' there, another major riot in LI.

no lah, me think only a smoke screen..main purpose is to divert attention before the COI verdict is released

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman from China jailed for vice had earned $18,450 from prostitutes in just over 2 months

Published on Mar 28, 2014
By Elena Chong

A woman from China who procured five women for prostitution and earned $18,450 from them for 21/2 months was jailed a total of 14 months on Friday.

Zhang Changyan, 24, who faced 21 vice-related charges and two immigration offences, had admitted to nine charges including detaining two of the prostitutes against their will.

A district court heard that between April and June last year, Zhang managed a Lorong 7 Geylang premises as a brothel. She charged five women, aged between 25 and 43, $80 to $120 a day to use the place for their prostitution activities.

Investigation further showed that she would take sexually provocative photographs of these Chinese nationals and upload them on mobile phone application We Chat to advertise their sexual services.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman from China jailed for vice had earned $18,450 from prostitutes in just over 2 months

Published on Mar 28, 2014
By Elena Chong

A woman from China who procured five women for prostitution and earned $18,450 from them for 21/2 months was jailed a total of 14 months on Friday.

Zhang Changyan, 24, who faced 21 vice-related charges and two immigration offences, had admitted to nine charges including detaining two of the prostitutes against their will.

A district court heard that between April and June last year, Zhang managed a Lorong 7 Geylang premises as a brothel. She charged five women, aged between 25 and 43, $80 to $120 a day to use the place for their prostitution activities.

Investigation further showed that she would take sexually provocative photographs of these Chinese nationals and upload them on mobile phone application We Chat to advertise their sexual services.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Wow! 18.5 K in 2.5 months, and 24 year old nia. OK, this is a real foreign talent.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! 18.5 K in 2.5 months, and 24 year old nia. OK, this is a real foreign talent.

When she goes back after serving her jail term, she will share her selective bits of her success story, inflate her earnings by 100% and the next lorry load of gullible village folks will apply for passport and visa to come to this wonderful land called Singapore where the streets are paved with gold and sex hungry old men.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is the geylang basketball stadium located?