• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Excellent Quality product by HDB

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1975196_531304523651280_446013399_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies, how do you like HDB's cutting edge precast technology used in the construction of flats now? I heard it speeds up the building process a lot. :wink:

Now all you eager beaver newlyweds can get the keys to your dream pigeon hole quickly. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those lines are part of the aesthetic decor, and they also serve as score lines for building expansion and contraction depending on the weather and temperature. it deserves an architectural award. :p

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess HDB can come up and say it is meant to made each block look unique in its own way....

those lines are part of the aesthetic decor, and they also serve as score lines for building expansion and contraction depending on the weather and temperature. it deserves an architectural award. :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies, how do you like HDB's cutting edge precast technology used in the construction of flats now? I heard it speeds up the building process a lot. :wink:

Now all you eager beaver newlyweds can get the keys to your dream pigeon hole quickly. :cool:

I dont think the photo above thread is precast. Precast is storey by storey in HDB , The crack above is 3 storey crack and is unlikely as in photo all 3 storey crack together.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont think the photo above thread is precast. Precast is storey by storey in HDB , The crack above is 3 storey crack and is unlikely as in photo all 3 storey crack together.

i am wondering whether all these precast blocks were made by another pap crony construction company.......

anybody here got any information please poh miah and state the facts plainly...

thanks

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder when will a HDB block collapse? It will be a good test of the SCDF capability to handle a real emergency.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am wondering whether all these precast blocks were made by another pap crony construction company.......

thanks

GLC control sand and granite in SG. They have the biggest storeage area in Pulau Punggol Barat.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GLC control sand and granite in SG. They have the biggest storeage area in Pulau Punggol Barat.

yeah but anybody knows which crony compoany is the one doing the casting and then onselling these products to their "appointed contractors".......

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder when will a HDB block collapse? .........

The first will be the ones built by Ah Tiongs-the beloved pets of the pappy.

Do you think HDB flats can really last for what you pay - i.e 99 years?
Cracks start to appear after 2/3 years and spalling concrete on kitchen/bathroom ceiling as early as 5 years.
Do these clowns know what they are doing when paying 1 million for a resale (not even new!) HDB flat?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cracks start to appear after 2/3 years and spalling concrete on kitchen/bathroom ceiling as early as 5 years.
Do these clowns know what they are doing when paying 1 million for a resale (not even new!) HDB flat?

HDB have to get Ah Tiong companies to build the flats as PRC will provide super cheap loans to HDB to pay the Ah Tiong companies. You wonder where is our CPF dough?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those 'old school' classic HDB flats built in the 1970s should be quite sturdy.

Nowadays the new condo-wannabes BTO flats have shoddy build quality and poor quality control. All the contractors assigned with jobs to construct HDB flats just want to make a quick buck and fuck off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

thanks

Long time ago, HDB used to have brick making factories and other businesses making construction material. Not sure about this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Those 'old school' classic HDB flats built in the 1970s should be quite sturdy.

Nowadays the new condo-wannabes BTO flats have shoddy build quality and poor quality control. All the contractors assigned with jobs to construct HDB flats just want to make a quick buck and fuck off.

Those are too labour intensive. Exterior walls were bricks layered piece by piece.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't know what kind of design is this. At first, I thought it was the elevator shaft that was cracking. Than I looked further up, and there are windows in the same structure. Is this a toilet? Can't be a bedroom, it looks too small.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are too labour intensive. Exterior walls were bricks layered piece by piece.

The pyramids in Egypt were also built piece by piece, layer by layer. See how long they have lasted?

Ah well, nothing lasts forever in Sinkieland anyway. Cars get scrapped within ten years. Entire neighbourhoods get en bloc redeveloped. With built-in planned obsolescence within society, who cares if things are durable? :rolleyes: