• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here is another reason why you should not live in hdb with coolie gene Sinkies

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop reading at.." “Why are there so many inconsiderate residents / people in this area?” the resident wrote. Attached to the post were pictures of a black sofa blocking an emergency stairwell. “Almost everyday!” the resident added. “Today is the worst! Blocking (an) entire emergency staircase exit!”
--------------

Answer is simple: Never ever stay in HDB. Get out of the hellhole after MOP once you can afford to upgrade to private homes.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you live in a HDB estate, you may bump into your MP who will carry your trolley for a few seconds so his grassroots leaders can snap a photo of his good deed

KPK.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, wrong prioritization. Instead of helping the old lady to walk, he just walked straight ahead without caring about the real person walking behind.

This kinda sums up PAP I guess.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, wrong prioritization. Instead of helping the old lady to walk, he just walked straight ahead without caring about the real person walking behind.

What is in that trolley is basically trash to be discarded. If Dr Butthole is really caring and helpful, he would have help her to throw away the whole trolley.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MP Koh Poh Koon is the centre of attention in this photo; the old lady has basically been nudged into the background out of focus.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang also must wayang the right thing la.

The current gen PAP is really shit. Same goes for Oppo - WP (silent party!).

To summarize, all politicians are shit.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is in that trolley is basically trash to be discarded. If Dr Butthole is really caring and helpful, he would have help her to throw away the whole trolley.
This MP should volunteer to take a pay cut off his Ministerial salary so that this old resident can have more financial assistance.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only silly people like to expensive property taxes
As a condo resident, I hate the property tax, but I love living at my home which my children will inherit one day. Life is short, so for those who can afford a private residence and car, remember that "you only live once".

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a condo resident, I hate the property tax, but I love living at my home which my children will inherit one day. Life is short, so for those who can afford a private residence and car, remember that "you only live once".

We are contented staying in the HDB flats and bring my kids to public swimming pool on the weekends despite some rich ladies said that public swimming pool is full of diseases.

Of course it’s nice to stay private condo with beautiful swimming pools downstairs. But I believe my kids will understand that the money that I saved from property will benefit them most in the future :inlove:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

easier to manage dead things. Sickly old people are liabilities that must be culled. vax pls