• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Commissioner wants 1,000 more policeman, only sprinters need apply

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
39,000 police man in the SPF not enough for this small island. Compare this with NYPD who has only 34,000 personnel and responsible for an area twice as big (1214 sq km) and much larger population (over 8 million, many armed with guns), and who do real police work like go after drug gangs and terrorist. Ng Chai Jiu He here has the audacity to ask for 1000 more men using the Little India riots as an excuse. Fucker should have his manpower cut seeing as how useless they are. The SPF is already fat and bloated and evidently useless and he wants to make it fatter. Anyway, I am sure there will be a 100m sprint as part of the physical test for the 1000 new policemen. Must run run very fast meh.
... ...
Where did your 39,000 strong SPF number come from???!!!, CP says only 8,800 regular force, the rest are mummies boys doing NSF for less than peanuts and 2,000 foreign talent volunteers who can choose not to turn up, so please do not expect miracles to have happened at Little India riots where 100,000 Indians congregate. The only miracle I see was that nobody other than the bus run over victim was killed/ severely injured...
1,000 more cops needed to boost force: Police chief...
As of last December, the Singapore Police Force has just under 8,800 regular officers, supported by about 3,700 full-time national servicemen and 2,000 volunteer policemen.
[email protected]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give him 10,000 more men.
Increase his pay by another million as he got more work now with 10,000 men to control.

Help him by giving him another dozen assistants.

CP is expecting more riots in the near future. That is why he wants more men. He knows FT have no fear of the SPF now after being exposed for its impotence in LI.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why NSmen cannot do reservist duty as combines soldier/police patrol. U don't have enough police, you just supplement your patrol with SAF personnel in SBO. Maybe 2 SPF personnel lead 6 SAF personnel, with fully loaded SAR-21. They don't have to arrest any body, that will be done by SPF. They are just there to back up the SPF and cover them. Also good form of urban warfare training, and pacification patrol for the SAF. I have seen both army and SPF patrol Changi Airport, why can't they do that for geylang and Little India?
Becos Little India is filled with foreign workers (sometimes drunk) and not lone/ small terror groups such as Mumbai City attacks, so SAR21 creates more problems than solutions in terms of crowd control...

BTW, this is Sink@poor, not N Korea lah:
124365378_NKorea_01_396977b.jpg
[IMG URL]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where did your 39,000 strong SPF number come from???!!!, CP says only 8,800 regular force, the rest are mummies boys doing NSF for less than peanuts and 2,000 foreign talent volunteers who can choose not to turn up, so please do not expect miracles to have happened at Little India riots where 100,000 Indians congregate. The only miracle I see was that nobody other than the bus run over victim was killed/ severely injured...

Where did your number come from? Assistant editor of Shit Times Francis Chan? Are you fucking stupid or something? Do you actually believe what is in the Shit Times? Did it ever occur to you that all the COI reporting was done by fucktard leeporters, and they all of a sudden roll out this Assistant Editor to rebut what was posted here? You must be some PAP porlumpar send here to salvage the situation or just plain lazy to do your own research. NSmen and Police Constabulary are still part of the SPF and patrol with the SPF. You can discount them all you want, but they wear a police uniform, and carry weapons and go on patrol. u say they are not part of police, than I say u need to get a brain. Don't forget too SPF does not include AETOS and CISCO which were present and in action at the Little India riots. These 2 companies should have their numbers counted as they also do many police work like patrolling and law enforcement. So, when Ng say he needs more officers, he conveniently forgot that many police tasks have already been subcontracted out to the 2 companies, who were present and accounted during the riots. So, in reality the Police Force is much larger than the 39,000 I mentioned.

EMPLOYEE PROFILE
The SPF has a staff strength of about 12,550 employees,
including full-time Police National Servicemen (PNSF).
The SPF’s staff strength is further supplemented by more
than 20,000 people partners, comprising Police National
Servicemen and the Volunteer Special Constabulary.

That was from page 9 of this 2006 report http://www.spring.gov.sg/QualitySta..._with_Special_Commendation_Summary_Report.pdf

Don't come here and shoot your mouth off without a brain, ok.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why NSmen cannot do reservist duty as combines soldier/police patrol. U don't have enough police, you just supplement your patrol with SAF personnel in SBO. Maybe 2 SPF personnel lead 6 SAF personnel, with fully loaded SAR-21. They don't have to arrest any body, that will be done by SPF. They are just there to back up the SPF and cover them. Also good form of urban warfare training, and pacification patrol for the SAF. I have seen both army and SPF patrol Changi Airport, why can't they do that for geylang and Little India?

This will provide the CP with much needed manpower.

Besides, the SAR 21 will make the NSF and accompanying SPF look very garang with lots of firepower.

Unfortunately for the NSF, they may have to serve more than the ICT. But I believe under the legislation, the govt. can get the NSF for a maximum of 40 days of reservist trg per year. This part I know because back in 1980, I served more than 40 days, and had to sign a waiver.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quality not Quantity please. 1000 scholar specky looking mata kias, you all think FT shits scared? Need more rusty face chow bengs like me. Well, I can be the recruitment consultant for SPF if they can pay me good consultation fees.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quality not Quantity please. 1000 scholar specky looking mata kias, you all think FT shits scared? Need more rusty face chow bengs like me. Well, I can be the recruitment consultant for SPF if they can pay me good consultation fees.

Add one more thing. if applicant face not rustier than me, then automatic failed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
without any doubt, the LI riots had highlighted the serious flaws of the home team;
at the end of the day, someone will have to carry this big 'black wok'...and having \
heard the CP statements, we can guess who this person will be...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did your number come from? Assistant editor of Shit Times Francis Chan? Are you fucking stupid or something? Do you actually believe what is in the Shit Times? Did it ever occur to you that all the COI reporting was done by fucktard leeporters, and they all of a sudden roll out this Assistant Editor to rebut what was posted here? You must be some PAP porlumpar send here to salvage the situation or just plain lazy to do your own research. NSmen and Police Constabulary are still part of the SPF and patrol with the SPF. You can discount them all you want, but they wear a police uniform, and carry weapons and go on patrol. u say they are not part of police, than I say u need to get a brain. Don't forget too SPF does not include AETOS and CISCO which were present and in action at the Little India riots. These 2 companies should have their numbers counted as they also do many police work like patrolling and law enforcement. So, when Ng say he needs more officers, he conveniently forgot that many police tasks have already been subcontracted out to the 2 companies, who were present and accounted during the riots. So, in reality the Police Force is much larger than the 39,000 I mentioned.

EMPLOYEE PROFILE
The SPF has a staff strength of about 12,550 employees,
including full-time Police National Servicemen (PNSF).
The SPF’s staff strength is further supplemented by more
than 20,000 people partners, comprising Police National
Servicemen and the Volunteer Special Constabulary.

That was from page 9 of this 2006 report http://www.spring.gov.sg/QualitySta..._with_Special_Commendation_Summary_Report.pdf

Don't come here and shoot your mouth off without a brain, ok.

Zap the mofo for using his clone to post! Fat fuck don't dare to post using his fantasy moniker of a Euro-expat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
without any doubt, the LI riots had highlighted the serious flaws of the home team;
at the end of the day, someone will have to carry this big 'black wok'...and having \
heard the CP statements, we can guess who this person will be...

they probably has the office fitted out at cisco to welcome him already.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang the top 2% of the highest paid Stinkapore police by the neck until they are dead.
Then reduce the numbers of Stinkapore police by 40%

That will be the beginning of a very well run police force dedicated for Singaporeans.

And a lot less costly then the current rubbish that pretend to be police force of Singapore when they are nothing but prancing hatchetman for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and PAP maggots cockroaches.

Same same to be done to the Stinkapore Armed Forces.
Hang the top 2% of those fuckers as they are there only as PAP and LKY running dogs.
Fucking useless to the real defense of Singapore other than to wayang and wayang and collect fucking fat pay at our expense.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
they probably has the office fitted out at cisco to welcome him already.

stepping down to take responsibility for this flop is the best win-win option...
1/ he can help the home team to salvage the lost morale and protect his men
2/ he can protect his boss...and also his boss's boss

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stepping down to take responsibility for this flop is the best win-win option...
1/ he can help the home team to salvage the lost morale and protect his men
2/ he can protect his boss...and also his boss's boss

Odds be step down, $1 pays $101.
Odds he is removed, $1 pays $51.