• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which handphone brand is reliable?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Starhub recently announced the TriSIM... 3-in-1 size SIM card.

starhubsiomc1703e.jpg

Huh only $15 . M1 wanted me to pay$37 just for one of their smaller SIM cards & I have been with them for over 10+ years.:mad:

I'm definitely going to cancel my account with them .

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Starhub recently announced the TriSIM... 3-in-1 size SIM card.

starhubsiomc1703e.jpg
do be careful when inserting this type of card. make sure they are absolutely level with one another.
i bought similar type in hk which at S$6.60 provide 1 month 2.75G internet and 100 minutes free call,
the card jammed when i wanted to remove the card and got to get service person to remove.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does AINOL produce a phone with 6.0" screen or slightly bigger?
I don't think so. You can try their shop at #04-69, Sim Lim Square, but be careful of their China sales personnel, who will turn unfriendly when you demand a little more. For my case, I had emailed to their boss for the same terms and conditions as what they had provided at the IT SHOW 2014 (and he had agreed) before I went down to buy my 2nd set.

Last edited:

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can you pm the email address to me so that I can confirm the price before I go down. Cheers!

I don't think so. You can try their shop at #04-69, Sim Lim Square, but be careful of their China sales personnel, who will turn unfriendly when you demand a little more. For my case, I had emailed to their boss for the same terms and conditions as what they had provided at the IT SHOW 2014 (and he had agreed) before I went down to buy my 2nd set.