• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is singapore going to send troops to ukraine rfor war?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
attention
paper generals
pls send yourself and your troops there to fight a real war

when u come back alive
at least peasants will be willing to bow our head low and welcome u back
anf u no longer a paper general

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuel cost to fly to russia more expense than middle east loh. no way. the weather might be even worst too. SAF have no XP in training in frozen cuntries

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
attention
paper generals

when u come back alive

Bloody hell Zeus you want their lives ah? Better send them to your Poseidon they songsong go jurong

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For real hands-on experience and to beef up their cv,all the Chor-Bo-LAN
Paper generals n admirals should be sent to Ukraine,Afghanistan n
Syria for their tour of duty to maintain peace.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For real hands-on experience and to beef up their cv,all the Chor-Bo-LAN
Paper generals n admirals should be sent to Ukraine,Afghanistan n
Syria for their tour of duty to maintain peace.

can't just send the generals. troops have to go too. we can form several infantry companies mostly comprised of regulars. let them go to those war areas to gain experiences and fight real battles.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attention
paper generals

when u come back alive

SAF fight against Russians ah................LOL

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Singaporeans should not be involved in this. The consequences are too terrifying. Let the world powers sort it out.

I hope US President Obama will order the US military to be placed on high alert. The US, its European and NATO allies must respond strongly to this act of aggression by Russia!

The world is counting on you Allies again, against the Axis powers.:wink:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah
watever lah
just come back as a war hero boleh lah

instead of down here bully helpless peasants

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GtN_772bV-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAF fight against Russians ah................LOL

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almighty god_zeus, please rain down your holy thunderbolts on the bad guys in Ukraine. Show them u r God and their Sovereign God! Make them trembleeeee...

Zeus_Jupiter_Greek_God_Art_12.jpg

I am yr humble Paladin. My party of righteous warriors fought the Prime Evils for you in 2000. We managed to defeat Mephisto, Baal, Diablo,Andariel and Duriel after suffering grievous injuries. We almost died.
My Party comprises:
14mgbqc.jpg

Amazon
y0yeb.gif

Barbarian
vni05v.gif

Necromancer
2im42eh.gif

Sorceress
4t8zgo.jpg

Matthew Lee

So god_zeus, I kneel down to u in reverence and submission. I beg of u to unleash yr devastating thunderbolts on the troublemakers in Ukraine.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah
singaporean life are like shit to our leaders . our leader think we are lazy, like to complain
die also never mind lah
just import more FTs to replace the dead sgporean lor..so easy hor..

they especially like to boil a frog
becos a frog wont know that it is being boil
until too late and the frog just flip over and dies..
sporeans are like frogs..tax u here and tax u there..dont feel pain right?
tax u here and tghere again and u still donno..
finally suck u dry and throw u into the duatbin
AND IMPORT MORE FTs to replace ded frogs

Bloody hell Zeus you want their lives ah? Better send them to your Poseidon they songsong go jurong

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo
measly lowly peasant
please wake up
the ukraine is trying to rid of evil govt just like our PAP
putin is a good guy
he is help "GOD" or godzeus get rid of the bad people in ukraine
dont think that the USA is a good people (the solider are good) but the country is controlled by Thugs (illuminati) they will fall also..

Almighty god_zeus, please rain down your holy thunderbolts on the bad guys in Ukraine. Show them u r God and their Sovereign God! Make them trembleeeee...

View attachment 14548

I am yr humble Paladin. My party of righteous warriors fought the Prime Evils for you in 2000. We managed to defeat Mephisto, Baal, Diablo,Andariel and Duriel after suffering grievous injuries. We almost died.
My Party comprises:
14mgbqc.jpg

Amazon
y0yeb.gif

Barbarian
vni05v.gif

Necromancer
2im42eh.gif

Sorceress
4t8zgo.jpg

Matthew Lee

So god_zeus, I kneel down to u in reverence and submission. I beg of u to unleash yr devastating thunderbolts on the troublemakers in Ukraine.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should US President Barack Obama do a Neville Chamberlain in the Ukraine crisis?

2ponqqt.jpg

Chamberlain was British prime minister between 1937 and 1940, and is closely associated with the policy of appeasement towards Nazi Germany.

Arthur Neville Chamberlain was born on 18 March 1869 in Birmingham into a political family. His father, Joseph, was an influential politician of the late 19th century and Neville's older half-brother Austen held many Conservative cabinet positions in the early 20th century and won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chamberlain was educated in Birmingham. After a successful career in business, in 1915 he was appointed lord mayor of Birmingham. In 1916, Lloyd George appointed him director-general of the department of national service, but disagreements between them led Chamberlain to resign. In 1918, Chamberlain was elected Conservative member of parliament for Ladywood in Birmingham and was rapidly promoted. He served as both chancellor of the exchequer (1923 - 1924) and minister of health (1923, 1924 -1929, 1931). In 1937, he succeeded Stanley Baldwin as prime minister.

Like many in Britain who had lived through World War One, Chamberlain was determined to avert another war. His policy of appeasement towards Adolf Hitler culminated in the Munich Agreement in which Britain and France accepted that the Czech region of the Sudetenland should be ceded to Germany. Chamberlain left Munich believing that by appeasing Hitler he had assured 'peace for our time'. However, in March 1939 Hitler annexed the rest of the Czech lands of Bohemia and Moravia, with Slovakia becoming a puppet state of Germany. Five months later in September 1939 Hitler's forces invaded Poland. Chamberlain responded with a British declaration of war on Germany.

In May 1940, after the disastrous Norwegian campaign, Chamberlain resigned and Winston Churchill became prime minister. Chamberlain served in Churchill's cabinet as lord president of the council. He died a few weeks after he left office, on 9 November 1940.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is best to choose the winning side, that is russia. send some officers to attach with russian units. but i think there will be no wars.

we have a nigger president with a very long and thick red line, and useless EU elite, which never suffer for a single day in their own life. russia will wins, EU will protests.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Should US President Barack Obama do a Neville Chamberlain in the Ukraine crisis?

Is George W Bush a better role model for the incumbent US President?

[video=youtube;IFrnQHaQWoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnQHaQWoA[/video]

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Should US President Barack Obama do a Neville Chamberlain in the Ukraine crisis?

The Allies' shock and Awe strike against Iraq

[video=youtube;f7iorfwcmeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY[/video]

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

what r u? 10 years old boy boy? war has gotten a lot more expensive since WWI and II. and russia knows that too. the cold war bankrupted them. and drove USA USA into a decade of depression during it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no, he will give a very long speech of nothingness. does not need a brain surgeon to figure out expanding NATO border to Ukraine means WAR. he act surprise at russia response.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow, memories from the days of my youth. if you believe somebody is Burmese. :biggrin:

"In this grave hour ...

For we are called, with our allies, to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilised order in the world.

It is the principle which permits a state, in the selfish pursuit of power, to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges; which sanctions the use of force, or threat of force, against the sovereignty and independence of other states. Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right; and if this principle were established throughout the world, the freedom of our own country and of the whole British Commonwealth of Nations would be in danger.

If one and all we keep resolutely faithful TWIT (@ 5:15) ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then, with God's help, we shall prevail."

[video=youtube;opkMyKGx7TQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opkMyKGx7TQ[/video]

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attention
paper generals

when u come back alive

Why go so far?? Lahad Datu, Sabah....our RADMirer can patrol the coast & look out for intruders....do not worry they have shorter coat line than SIngapura...:biggrin: