• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP government is playing with fire

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like sinkapore is looking for a fight with Indonesia. Confrontasi is the current fever pitch of the PAP. You think the Indons don't see that. PAP Press publish unlimited number of articles on that supposedly ended episode. PAP TV and radio putting documentaries on that many decade old event.
What does sinkapore want the Indons to do? Pretend that everything is fine between the two countries?

The PAP government is playing with fire. And you thought that Sinkapore is incapable of aggression towards our neighbours? In the language of international relations, sinkapore is showing aggression by rallying the people against another country.

These are indicators to the Indons that sinkapore is up to something. The Indons have their forces in high alert. Will something inadvertently happen? It depends on how MINDEF conducts itself. The RSAF pilots on training had better not venture into Indon airspace or Indons missiles will be landing on sinkapore quickly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past heard that LKY had to bail bail out junior when he blundered. Now that LKY is ready to up the lorry LHL has to DIY.

Hope he doesn't drag Spore into one of his messes.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
correct...indonesia is not some country you want to fool around with....they can do bad damage to us ....and easily.

In the past heard that LKY had to bail bail out junior when he blundered. Now that LKY is ready to up the lorry LHL has to DIY.

Hope he doesn't drag Spore into one of his messes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The PAP is right in highlighting that our neighbors are not our friends and that given the opportunity, they'd be only to happy to destroy Singapore.

Singaporeans need to realise that without strong leadership and strong defenses, it is a sitting duck as it is located in a very poor neighborhood full of muslim loonies who resent a non muslim presence in their backyard.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is right in highlighting that our neighbors are not our friends and that given the opportunity, they'd be only to happy to destroy Singapore.

Singaporeans need to realise that without strong leadership and strong defenses, it is a sitting duck as it is located in a very poor neighborhood full of muslim loonies who resent a non muslim presence in their backyard.

Sinkapore is indefensible in a conventional warfare. The only option is to have nuclear weapons.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is right in highlighting that our neighbors are not our friends

Pinky tattling to his dad about the naughty Indons who wanna name their boats after bad boys...

croc-baby-with-adult.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i haven't been alerted more mobilisation manning again, so i assuming it's just erection wayang again. bo liao.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
alas! this is not about Indonesia but more about NSF. Many kpkb to abolish NSF and PAP is taking this issue upfront to defend their cheap labour NSF and to screwed male Singaporeans their 2 years prime life doing shit NSF.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
alas! this is not about Indonesia but more about NSF. Many kpkb to abolish NSF and PAP is taking this issue upfront to defend their cheap labour NSF and to screwed male Singaporeans their 2 years prime life doing shit NSF.

which means SAF is good friend with indon's goldkar army. end of story. there's no CONfrontasi. just fantasy roleplay among generals of 2 nations. the great game carries on

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i haven't been alerted more mobilisation manning again, so i assuming it's just erection wayang again. bo liao.

Not yet lah ...Indons move some units, you will be mobilized. The PAP morons have no clue what they are playing with. To incite hatred against the Indons and expect no retaliation is plain stupidity.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not yet lah ...Indons move some units, you will be mobilized. The PAP morons have no clue what they are playing with. To incite hatred against the Indons and expect no retaliation is plain stupidity.

Indonesia has been hazing Singapore on a regular basis and many Singaporeans have demanded action including military intervention if necessary.

With this latest diplomatic spat, I think it the time is appropriate for Singapore to teach Indonesia a lesson it won't forget in a hurry.

Sinking one of their ships with our state of the art Submarines would be a good start. The most appropriate target would be the one named after a couple of terrorists.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember how they treat the chinks in the 98 riot?

The May 1998 Riots of Indonesia (Indonesian: Kerusuhan Mei 1998)[1] were incidents of mass violence of a racial nature that occurred throughout Indonesia, mainly in Medan in the province of North Sumatra (4–8 May), the capital city of Jakarta (12–15 May), and Surakarta (also called Solo) in the province of Central Java (13–15 May). The riots were triggered by economic problems including food shortages and mass unemployment, and eventually led to the resignation of President Suharto and the fall of the New Order government. The main victims of the violence were ethnic Chinese.

It was estimated that more than a thousand people died in the riots. At least 168 cases of rape were reported, and material damage was valued at more than Rp 3.1 trillion. As of 2010, legal proceedings regarding the riots have yet to be completed.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember how they treat the chinks in the 98 riot?

The May 1998 Riots of Indonesia (Indonesian: Kerusuhan Mei 1998)[1] were incidents of mass violence of a racial nature that occurred throughout Indonesia, mainly in Medan in the province of North Sumatra (4–8 May), the capital city of Jakarta (12–15 May), and Surakarta (also called Solo) in the province of Central Java (13–15 May). The riots were triggered by economic problems including food shortages and mass unemployment, and eventually led to the resignation of President Suharto and the fall of the New Order government. The main victims of the violence were ethnic Chinese.

It was estimated that more than a thousand people died in the riots. At least 168 cases of rape were reported, and material damage was valued at more than Rp 3.1 trillion. As of 2010, legal proceedings regarding the riots have yet to be completed.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia
n now the indon gahmen is full of surhatos' cronies again. which means they still buddy with pappies but must wayang a bit to pls the psycho megawati and surkano supporters. nothings changed.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia has been hazing Singapore on a regular basis and many Singaporeans have demanded action including military intervention if necessary.

With this latest diplomatic spat, I think it the time is appropriate for Singapore to teach Indonesia a lesson it won't forget in a hurry.

Sinking one of their ships with our state of the art Submarines would be a good start. The most appropriate target would be the one named after a couple of terrorists.

to be commanded by Rear Admiral Teo or Lui??? Who's got the bigger rear?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Indon invades, I will turn my gun on my unit, many people will surely follow me and try to capture Chan Chun Sing to deliver him to the Indons for a reward. In addition I will also arrest all those who tekan me during NS for court martial, no lengthy trial needed, summary execution for the whole lot.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like sinkapore is looking for a fight with Indonesia. Confrontasi is the current fever pitch of the PAP. You think the Indons don't see that. PAP Press publish unlimited number of articles on that supposedly ended episode. PAP TV and radio putting documentaries on that many decade old event.
What does sinkapore want the Indons to do? Pretend that everything is fine between the two countries?

You are certainly right about the behaviour of the MSM on this topic. A month ago, ask anybody on the street what they know about the MacDonald House bombing and most will give you a blur look. Over the past couple of weeks, there's been a sickening and relentless ad nauseum propaganda campaign to convince Sinkies that what the Indonesians are doing is morally wrong. Whether it's right or wrong is debatable but it certainly doesn't deserve the current bias press coverage.

The bottom line.
At the end of the day, the Indonesians have the right to name any of its warships whatever she likes. It is not Singapore's or any other nation's business to interfere.
As I've mentioned before, if we are foolish enough to take it to another level and escalate matters, we will come out as losers.

Just as Taiwan should not be f*king around with China, we should not be stirring shit with a country 50 times our size.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Indon invades, I will turn my gun on my unit, many people will surely follow me and try to capture Chan Chun Sing to deliver him to the Indons for a reward. In addition I will also arrest all those who tekan me during NS for court martial, no lengthy trial needed, summary execution for the whole lot.

What rear...!?/ it will lead by the, what you say in Malay, "macham garang"..MG who will lead us into konfrontasi...no? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as Taiwan should not be f*king around with China, we should not be stirring shit with a country 50 times our size.

Stirring shit is brilliant if you can score political points, gather the patriotic gong kias behind you against an external 'enemy', while distracting the rest of the population from the aggravating domestic problems. :wink:

Of course, this is made much easier with a sycophantic press, which, despite the perennial low rank given by the folks at RSF, has remarkably won multiple awards. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stirring shit is brilliant if you can score political points, gather the patriotic gong kias behind you against an external 'enemy', while distracting the rest of the population from the aggravating domestic problems. :wink:

Of course, this is made much easier with a sycophantic press, which, despite the perennial low rank given by the folks at RSF, has remarkably won multiple awards. :rolleyes:

This bunch of goodus is stirring the wrong shit. In the past, they only stir shit with Mudland because they know that Mudland won't launch an attack as there is a mutual understanding that sinkapore can make mudland a bogeyman for domestic consumption and vice versa.
With Indons, it is a different matter. The Indons don't take kindly to a tiny dot painting them as the villain. I wish I knew where the line is before Indons will humtum is. No one knows. Old Fart was smart enough to never tangle with the Indons publicly.
If sinkapore doesn't tone down quickly, there will be an escalation. Maybe a sinkapore ship gets arrested by the Indons will be the first warning. If RSAF jets stray into Indons airspace, the Indons will shoot them down.

Kee Chiu, being a military man, should know better than to play with fire. Simply an idiot. I hope that the Indons will capture him and let him rot in the jungles of Kalimantan.