• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real or not??: WWE RAW 1/13/14 - Randy Orton loses first 2014 & attacks Cena's Dad

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real or not??: WWE RAW 1/13/14 - Randy Orton loses first 2014 & attacks John Cena's Dad

Any WWE our there? Is this for real or just a wayang?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vhkJjL3mSPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Real or not??: WWE RAW 1/13/14 - Randy Orton loses first 2014 & attacks Cena's Da

As real as Vince McMahon 'dying'. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;kGe8wkWF7qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGe8wkWF7qk[/video]

Are you really that gullible?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Real or not??: WWE RAW 1/13/14 - Randy Orton loses first 2014 & attacks Cena's Da

I hardly watch WWE.

It doesn't matter if you watch it or not. But to post a typical WWE clip and to ask whether it is a wayang or not, indicates that you are quite ignorant of the pro-wrestling business. :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what a DUMB question to ask..................still in diapers ah...................

of course REAL lah..................everything about wrestling is real................

there are such supermen out there that can kana whacked jialat lialat...............kana slammed here and there..............and still can get up to inflict the same pounding on the opponent who somehow can also tahan the same pounding ...............

tell you lah...............next week, it'll be revealed that John Cena and Ray Orton are long lost brothers................

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what a DUMB question to ask..................still in diapers ah...........

of course REAL lah..................everything about wrestling is real................

there are such supermen out there that can kana whacked jialat lialat...............kana slammed here and there..............and still can get up to inflict the same pounding on the opponent who somehow can also tahan the same pounding ...............

tell you lah...............next week, it'll be revealed that John Cena and Ray Orton are long lost brothers................

Thank you for the good adviCe.

Yes, I guess superman is just as real as someone who believes that he "Fan Tai Sui" when his keyboard and monitor broke down?

Noted.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for the good adviCe.

Yes, I guess superman is just as real as someone who believes that he "Fan Tai Sui" when his keyboard and monitor broke down?

Noted.

aiyah......joking only lah...............don't be angry ah....................solly ah................:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah......joking only lah...............don't be angry ah....................solly ah................:biggrin:

Cheers bro. Not angry.

You sound blunt, but I got the answer that I wanted, i.e is fake.

Thanks. Will up your points another day (if I have not done so earlier).

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is scripted, just like acting. sure he took a few punches from orton but it is all controlled.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

As real as kong hee and the rest of the bastards.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

As real as GST is meant for the poor. Amen.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers bro. Not angry.

You sound blunt, but I got the answer that I wanted, i.e is fake.

Thanks. Will up your points another day (if I have not done so earlier).

but my comment velly funny right ?:biggrin:

anyway i once had a secondary school mate that was very upset when he found out wrestling was fake.........

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know my request a little overboard. Cos' many bros waiting to be the front in this queue.

I want to have a no holds barred cage match with kopisai. Request referee either Ah Meng or mbs.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know my request a little overboard. Cos' many bros waiting to be the front in this queue.

I want to have a no holds barred cage match with kopisai. Request referee either Ah Meng or mbs.

You are John Cena??.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

WWE. World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. I guess this sorta answers your question as to whether it's real or not... :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are John Cena??.

if I john cena, kopisai in see pai por liaoz.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0dAt1v9MCAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>