• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how hypocrite can one get?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
man: can i borrow your car for a short assignment?
hypocrite: ya, sure! take the key and take your time.....

later man returns car to hypocrite.

hypocrite: basket! use my car for so long!! and never even top up my petrol tank.

when man borrowed the car, the petrol tank was already quite empty. he topped half-tank already. but when returning he was caught in a jam and so he couldn't top more.

man: can i pay you $50 for the petrol?
hypocrite, smiling: no need la! we brothers what!....
man: ok, thanks alot bro!!

after man left, hypocrite: fuck man!! pay me money bo swee leh!! might as well top $50 petrol for me instead!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do u think about this real incident?

luckily hypocrite treats man as "friend". if he treats him as foe, i shudder to think how he's gonna sabo man very jialat jialat.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another irritable incident.....

man asked hypocrite whether he wanted his oversized plants. hypocrite wanted.

one day all the man's plants were gone. it so happened man met hypocrite queueing for food at a kopitiam. man walked up wanting to thank hypocrite.

man, smiling and asked: did u take all my plants already?.....

before man could continue to say thank you to hypocrite, the latter burst into rage.

hypocrite: fuck!! i didn't STEAL your plants!!

man was shocked. shook his head and left the angry misunderstood hypocrite.

Moral of the real story: a person who's petty shall always thinking in such narrow-mindedness would always misunderstand a gentleman as little people like himself. what a sad world he's exisiting in!

sadhu...sadhu... _/\_

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in prosperity church, one has to be borne out of money with the big $$ sign. Jesus is just another gimmick to demand more money ...and money money cums!
Will you enter the kingdom of God?

You can find answers to questions about Jesus from Life in His Name http://hub.am/1ewzKCK A free Bible study.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... after man left, hypocrite: fuck man!! pay me money bo swee leh!! might as well top $50 petrol for me instead!!
dat man dunno how 2 make man ...

dat man is typical sinkie ... xploit others 2 max 4 ownself gains ...

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite has been thoroughly obsessed by greed. he has to ve the upperhand. he lives to benefit himself only. sadly, greater misfortune now awaits him.

man's not going to tell him that his so called "cannot resist" investment with a viet in vietnam is gonna see all his fortune down the drain.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite: how much is your angpow?

once man visited hypocrite parents during CNY. hypocrite's mum hypocritee gave man an angpow.

hypocrite was jealous and curious. he demanded to know from man how much hypocritee gave him. man was too embarrassed to tell him as he gave a fatter angpow back to hypocrite's kids. hypocrite kept pressing for an answer. helpless, man revealed to him: your hypocritee mum only gave $8 .....but i gave $12 each to your 2 kids so are u happy now that you actually also profitted from angpows?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few Ks hypocrite made from celebrating kid's lst month :(

hypocrite being a fucking greedy man with no ethic would stop at any opportunity to exploit from friends, relatives and even those he called "brother" such as man.

when his lst kid reached 1 month old, he took the opportunity to make money out of it. zealously, he planned a birthday party and selected his guests carefully and meticulously. only those who he thought could give fat angpows or very expensive presents were invited which mean most of his closer but poorer relatives were all left out.

unfortunately, man was invited too. at the end of the entire celebration, hypocrite counted the angpows. in his proud moment, he very howlianly boasted to man that he actually made more than $3k from his son's birthday.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
then there was once he treated man to a simple meal....just a fucking simple cheap meal.

after the meal, he asked man, "how was it?' " nice," man replied.

hypocrite again exploiting the situation and trying to play the mind game as usual, "you know, the mee sua u ve just eaten cost $6 while mine was only $4.50 cos mine was the standard but yours was with added kidney and hnece $1.50 more..."

man feeling offended and embarrassed, "in that case, i better pay u $10.50. take it as my treat instead."

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a very valuable lesson to learn here:

NEVER EAT AT THE TABLE OF A GREEDY AND INSINCERE MAN.....