• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Foreigners Tell Old Lady Cardboard Collector That Sporeans Have To Depend On Them[/h]
This video is downloaded from Gilbert Goh's facebook.

At around 0:25, the old lady cardboard angrily says that "these people says that, you Singaporeans have to depend on them, you Singaporeans have to depend on our country (foreigner's country of origin)"

Source: Gilbert Goh Facebook

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TEPKD6Uw56I?list=UURg3i3Jj_Z2Z5tJnyFddIUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

We followed this 70-year-old elderly woman round Chinatown this morning during our Project Off The Road initiative and realised collecting cardboards is not as easy as it looks.

One has to be fast and be an early bird so that the best worms are eaten before other collectors arrive.

Nowadays, PRC collectors also came into the picture and they have compete aggressively with our local collectors.

Unfortunately, the 9-minute video is shot entirely in Mandarin as the elderly can only speak Mandarin and we apologised to our non-Mandarin listeners here.

The video is quite clear and crispy loud as we followed her round the busy side lanes in Chinatown.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is tough...i kena x-examine by DPP in court until blur liaozzz :(

Becareful hor... Leongsam now very on the ball, frequently checking on the reputation activity for manipulation of rep points and abuse. I saw a lot of clones on deep moderation -999

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Becareful hor... Leongsam now very on the ball, frequently checking on the reputation activity for manipulation of rep points and abuse. I saw a lot of clones on deep moderation -999

Leongsam has believed in my wife Sun Ho. He loves Sun Ho. So i am safe. :rolleyes:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudders and Sisters...

Don't forget this beri beri important thread!
Must bumpzzz

or else everyone get distracted by the scroobal and his antics and forget this most important thread in this Section!

Amen :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10606245_569639383157950_4395663060109965587_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Why do these clowns think that by eating hawker food or queueing for hawker food, more sinkies will vote for them?

Or are sinkies really that stupid and easily impressionable? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do these clowns think that by eating hawker food or queueing for hawker food, more sinkies will vote for them?

Or are sinkies really that stupid and easily impressionable? :biggrin:

"So humble, so friendly, so down-to-death! I'm so touched, I feel so blessed! I will vote for PAP!"