• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road Rage at Bukit Batok

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw this already kenna horned cos he was trying to avoid a cyclist got pissed off and chased after him and braked in front of him.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a short tap of the horn would suffice. why aggravate the other driver with a super long honking? besides the other driver did not really eat into the right lane, more like travelling along the divider lines.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sinkies all the same... all fucking useless...got guts just crash each other lah :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The driver who horn is not at fault. The fault lies the the mad retarded driver trying to play dangerous games with his vehicle.

The correct way to avoid cyclist is to SLOW DOWN, look at blind spot and mirror to make sure that there is no vehicle on the right before tempting to overtake cyclist and not swing to the right like nobody's business!

And even if being horned for dangerous overtaking, there is no reason to behave like a fucking retarded mad man on the road! I hope the TP take action for such fucking retarded driving.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both also fucktards.
The horking driver overracted and started it.
The kena honked one beh song but seriously dunno what the fuck he trying to do....doing half fucked Potong lane and jam brakes....epic fail.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some countries, honking at other people/motorists is considered a polite way of saying hello, a gentle reminder of potential danger.

Here, the people interpret it as a 'fuck you' or a slap in the face.

Sinkies really low EQ. :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some countries, honking at other people/motorists is considered a polite way of saying hello, a gentle reminder of potential danger.

Here, the people interpret it as a 'fuck you' or a slap in the face.

Sinkies really low EQ. :biggrin:

Yeah manz, in Malaysia Highway when you're given a signal to overtake a vehicle and you give 2 light horns means "thank you" :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver who horn is not at fault. The fault lies the the mad retarded driver trying to play dangerous games with his vehicle.

The correct way to avoid cyclist is to SLOW DOWN, look at blind spot and mirror to make sure that there is no vehicle on the right before tempting to overtake cyclist and not swing to the right like nobody's business!

And even if being horned for dangerous overtaking, there is no reason to behave like a fucking retarded mad man on the road! I hope the TP take action for such fucking retarded driving.

Actually, cyclist shouldn't be cycling on a road like this. the traffic is too fast and the drivers dunno how to react to them. The chance of the cyclist dying is extremely high. I wonder what their mortality rate is as rods in singapore are extremely cyclist unfriendly except within city centre.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a short tap of the horn would suffice. why aggravate the other driver with a super long honking? besides the other driver did not really eat into the right lane, more like travelling along the divider lines.

IMO, the road rager is the person horning. The other is more like a mad driver than a road rage/bully :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, cyclist shouldn't be cycling on a road like this ...
lta oredi got say dey want mor ppl 2 cycle ... dat day dey even boasted on how dey made a side ramp @ side of staircases leading up 2 overhead bridges ... c?! ... dey even encourage cyclists 2 cycle up 2 overhead bridges ... :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... honking at other people/motorists is considered a polite way of saying hello, a gentle reminder of potential danger ...
sinkies wil tel u ...

wat hello? ... me dun even noe u, man! ...

wat potential danger? ... u tink me cannot c danger myself, ah? ... nid u 2 tel me meh? ... u go n rook out 4 potential danger 4 ursefl 1st ... :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a short tap of the horn would suffice. why aggravate the other driver with a super long honking? ...
from his voice n tone, dat honker actuarry din sound mad ... but he never realise his honking causes upset n insult 2 ze other fella ...

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
from his voice n tone, dat honker actuarry din sound mad ... but he never realise his honking causes upset n insult 2 ze other fella ...

sometime people give me a long horn..i will get out of the car and challenge him to step out.
soft tap horn is ok

but there are some weird driver..you horn them they also bo hiew you. they dont even look at you

Last edited: