• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i left my banana in a friend's car

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the wifey suddenly went bonko!

she made pizza, then oily polish rice and her die-die-must-try- goreng pisang or banana fritters using pisang raja. really big and fragrantly sweet banana

a good pal happened to call me up for kopi. i told him about the wifey suddenly inspiration to cook up a storm and i would be bring the whole brunch for him. well, he was delighted and zoomed all the way from changi to pick me up in my bt timah bungalow.

we went to a very nice hawker centre where they served freshly grounded and then brewed foamy kopi for a prize that would make u giggle with delight! 80c! that's what the nice cute lau auntie charged.

we ate the pizzas, the you pern(polished rice) and then the bananas. it was a full meal. after that pal sent me home and i left my bananas in his car.

ringgg.... my handphone: hey ah bar, your banana is in my car. how?

me: u keep it lor and let ur wifey tries my banana. sure she love it!

pal: don't want la. think better return your banana.

me: no need. keep my banana. it's destined to be with u.

pal: ok. thanks. your banana is super!! the flavor lingers in my mouth. yum yum...thanks again. next got banana, remember i want your banana.

click.

ok. i m laughing about my banana. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
a good pal happened to call me up for kopi. i told him about the wifey suddenly inspiration to cook up a storm and i would be bring the whole brunch for him. well, he was delighted and zoomed all the way from changi to pick me up in my bt timah bungalow.

I thought u are Bob Sim who stays in a HDB flat at Stirling Road?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a very strange place especially those who do not like banana and yet reading my banana thread. after that they infract you and yet dare not own up by endorsing their nic.

must i always remind or teach you how to use the IGNORE KEY? which incidentally explain the depreication of my points. anyway, who cares! :biggrin: