• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love my country, my country does not love me.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born and bred in Singapore. My country is my homeland. I love my country but now, my country does not love me. Why?

I ride the buses, I ride the MRT trains and I see FT here, there and everywhere. Why are they here? I understand not. Certainly, they are not here to procreate. The Govt needs FT to replace aging population, they say. Are native Singaporeans really suddenly becoming infertile?

I go for lunch, I see FT bonding to their own groups of angmohs here, Indians there, and other FT kinds everywhere. Is my country now invaded? If my country loves me, why FT are allowed to compete with me for jobs, public housing, medical care, schools, etc?

I enjoy chumminess with my fellow Malay native Singaporeans; I call them bodoh, they call me kayu, and still we enjoy teh tarek together. I enjoy chumminess with my fellow Indian Singaporeans; I call them mama, they call me kopi kia, and still, a plate of roti prata we share. Chumminess with new citizens? How to? Speak to the Chinese in Hokkien, they stare back blankly. Speak to them in Malay, they look lost. They say Indian curry smelly, I say it is heavenly.

Why my country loves these fake Singaporeans? Late US President Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". What can I do for my country when my country does not love me? My country loves FT.

Has my country gone mad to love FT and discard natives of the land? When your parent is mad, it is up to us the children to cure their mental illness. How? Wait for the doctor in blue in 2016.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give a personal message to S'pore ultimate Freedom Fighter Tonychat.. He will guide you on how to do a ' verbal ' protest against the PAP..

Tonychat loves to stage daily protest against the PAP but his protest takes place in this Forum and not outside the Parliament building..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was born and bred in Singapore. My country is my homeland. I love my country but now, my country does not love me. Why?

Countries are inanimate objects. They don't have the ability to love.

As long as you are loved by your family and friends, you should be a very happy person.

And don't waste your love on your country. Home can be anywhere your loved ones are.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call your local Indian friend Tambi and see what u get!! Call the overseas Indian and they prob smile and give u a blurr look!!

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trautman: John where are you going?
Rambo: I don't know.
Trautman: You'll get a second medal of honor for this.
[Rambo looks over at the rescued POWs]
Rambo: You should give it to them. They deserve it more.
Trautman: You don't belong here, why don't you come back with me?
Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, and a piece of me did too.
Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it.
Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.
Trautman: Then what is it you want?
Rambo: I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!
Trautman: How will you live, John?
Rambo: Day by day.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trautman: John where are you going?
Rambo: I don't know.
Trautman: You'll get a second medal of honor for this.
[Rambo looks over at the rescued POWs]
Rambo: You should give it to them. They deserve it more.
Trautman: You don't belong here, why don't you come back with me?
Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, and a piece of me did too.
Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it.
Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.
Trautman: Then what is it you want?
Rambo: I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!
Trautman: How will you live, John?
Rambo: Day by day.

My heart really goes out to the REAL vets ... The ones that lost limbs and r now begging on the streets. Hope we won't come to that!!

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
We won't come to that...bec we are not bred that way here. It's everyone for himself here...from the top of foodchain to the parasites.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
my country is already infested with so many foreigners... don't even know if i can still call it my country

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For that, he was shot.

Cheers!

They shot him because he said "I am a berliner"

Berliner is a cream filled donut.. so they had to put a hole in him

images

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop loving your country, stop loving an abstract, inanimate object which you cannot see or taste or touch or smell.

If something is unlovable, move on.

[video=youtube;kE0pwJ5PMDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Countries are inanimate objects. They don't have the ability to love.

As long as you are loved by your family and friends, you should be a very happy person.

And don't waste your love on your country. Home can be anywhere your loved ones are.

This is a good one