• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Modern Singapore History

traineemamisan

Err....side track abit, but still kinda in line with the tread.

Can we just kindly rem & pay tribute to "Chia Thye Poh"? Not many ppl rem him or mention him nowadays. Aside fro our own political views, I personally salute to his spirit & he is one of the heroes that had suffered in history & somehow or rather helped to shape the Singapore today (so as more freedom of speech, media etc....if not might b like China). :wink:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the idiot is truely a retard.....
he made the following statement: In 1963, Singapore was already independent with its own PM!
it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that this was not correct....even papee did not recognised an independent Singapore in 1963.

next he tried to twist and turn and said LKY proudly declared Singapore to be independent and that is enough....
it showed how retarded he is....
lky can claimed what he want but the fact that he did not even correct the history books to record that Singapore was an independent country for 15 days in 1963 was a telling admission that he was talking cock if indeed he claimed that he proudly declared Singapore independence on 31 Aug 1963....

let me give u a simple analogy..... if tomorrow Scroobal proudly declared that he is the father of Kingrant.....and records showed that this is bullshit....
can I said that whether this is recognised by anybody is not important.... since Scroobal declared so, he must be Kingrant's father....lol.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The resident idiot and gas bag is truly incredible with his infantile arguments and logic. What a real worm. So LKY lied after writing in his book. Or he was mad.

It is your turn to produce evidence to disprove me. Where is the proven beyond doubt evidence? Not a single shred so far. The mere repetition that there are no records is not proof.

Really, pak see buay chow.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to get it.

1. LKY writes all of Singapore's history books, and only what he puts in to the books count as history.
2. In fact, what he wrote about what he did himself is strangely not counted as historical fact.
3. kukubird is more powerful than LKY because only he can decide S'pore was not independent and can even rescind its indep although an elected PM has declared its independence.

If we all dont get it, we're all retards.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the idiot is more idiotic than i thought.....
the compelling and irrefutable proof was already provided months ago
Singapore signed the London Agreement in July 1963 as a British colony
Singapore signed the amendment on 12 Sep 1963 as a British colony not an independent country.
Singapore only became independent from Britain on 16 Sep 1963 upon formation of Malaysia.

This is not fiction but a fact yet the idiot still asking for proof.....lol.

now let us look at the rationale of a retard...
lky declared something so it must be so...
lky had made many declarations......
he said that Aljunied voters have to repent next 5 years if papee lost Aljuneid GRC.....so it must be the case
he said that your daughters will become maids if opps form the government.....so it must be the case.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
the logic is getting more and more infantile and stupid.
History is definitely way beyond his league in comprehension and grasp.
It;s clear now he doesnt want to go, so he'll argue like a silly pig.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Kingrant
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.
hahaha...i have never met a thick skinned idiot so it is my pleasure to present such an idiot to the whole world....
despite being presented with irrefutable proof as per the London Agreement, the idiot really showed how idiotic he was in the statements that he made.....

I knew with his slimey charactor he would twist and turn so i capture what he wrote in posterity....
Singapore first became independent on 31 Aug 1963, then became independent again on 16 Sep 1963....
An independent country becoming independent upon joining the Federation......how retarded one can be.
he is a real idiot clutching at straws hoping that I will give up to expose him.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same old compliant Singapore mentality type of thinking and infantile replies. No U turn means No U turn mentality. Lost case. Sheer idiocy. Still that colonial slave mindset. Cant believe such morons exist.

For brothers who wish to know more, I refer you to The Singapore Story, pg. 498 last paragraph. IMG_0322.JPG
I am surprised he didnt claim it was a forgery.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....now we know what a slimey charactor the idiot is......
he and my idol protrayed themselves as anti-papee brigade......but now he has shown his true colour, worshipping lky like a god....
he now claimed that whatever lky claimed in his books are gospel truth regardless of obvious discrepancies....

let us look at the discrepancies.....
lky wrote he unilaterally declared Singapore independent but it is telling that he did not acknowledged Singapore as an independent Nation for the period anywhere on record...WHY????
this is because Singapore went on to sign the amendment to the London Agreement on 12 Sep 1963 as a British colony and only obtained independence from Britain on 16 Sep 1963
lky made a meaningless declaration (aka wayang) and the idiot lapped it up like a typical running dog.....shiok sendiri.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was first declared independent on 31st August 1963, 15 days before it was to join Malaysia.​ Now we all know that.

This momentous event is found in Lee Kuan Yew's book The Singapore Story on page 498, and has also been cited by reputable historians, wikipedia, and by the U.S. Library of Congress.

We are truly indebted to Mr Lee for the rare privilege of being independent more than once; first, from the British, then the Malaysians.

Sadly, he was not there much earlier to 'liberate' us from the Japanese.

As the village idiot has said himself, declaring independence is a very serious business, not the work of a fool. Yet, what Mr Lee did, he does not fathom the enormity of the statement. Casting pearls before swines or rather, wriggling worms and slithering snakes.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
kingrant said:
Singapore was first declared independent on 31st August 1963, 15 days before it was to join Malaysia.​ This momentous event is found in Lee Kuan Yew's book The Singapore Story on page 498, and has also been cited by reputable historians, wikipedia, and by the U.S. Library of Congress. We are truly indebted to Mr Lee for the rare privilege of being independent more than once; first, from the British, then the Malaysians. Sadly, he was not there much earlier to 'liberate' us from the Japanese.
hahaha...priceless....those run of the mill lky ball carriers couldn't have put it any better.....shiok sendiri....
thanks god...this will be in posterity.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the idiotic lky ball carrier really got played out by lky big time.....
i dug out the ST report dated 1 Sep 1963 and the report was not even the main headline of the day....
it was a small column and titled "We are free"
I pointed out that this cannot be a declaration of an independent Singapore as such an event would have been the main headline and you would expect headline titles like "We are independent“ or "We are a Nation"; etc..
the report also said LKY declared ”de-facto" independence for Singapore....not independence
But the compelling proof was provided by Zombie when he posted that Singapore signed the amendment to the London Agreement on 12 Sep 1963...
All these were posted months ago and the idiot worshipped lky so much that he cannot see any other thing except the sentence that LKY wrote in one of his books....
anybody with half a brain and when presented with all the facts will know that LKY was boasting/bullshitting in his book because he has to hide his tail behind his legs later as Singapore signed the amendment confirming that she will only be independent from Britain on 16 Sep 1963 upon the formation of Malaysia....
The thing that is clear after all this bawh wahwahhh is that the idiot is actually a LKY worshipper who believed everything lky said in his books....lol.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiot. The moron at first questioned how could LKY declare indep under the nose of the Brits and I provided him tons of proof. He even cited the Falklands islands and how it could lead to war. Instead of conceding quietly and fucking off as promised, he twisted and turned and shape shifted using silly arguments.

After Japanese occupation, almost every Asian leader worth his salt was dreaming and clamouring independence. India proved a great inspiration under Nehru, and in fact in no small measure gave Lee and his cohorts no small impetus to hang out Singapore's own flag. Successive internal self-govts under Marshall and Lim Yew Hock failed in their London talks to get UK to grant us independence. The Communists and the malayan Emergency and the Indonesian confrontation were obstacles to assuring that Singapore and Malaya would not go down, and making it hard for the Brits to extricate from the region honourably. As events developed, an UMNO govt stabilised in Malaya much to Britain's relief, whereas in Singapore, the only moderate faction of the PAP that the Brits could rely on was rifed with suspect left wing pro-Communist elements. The only way out was to subsume Singapore into Malaysia so that the KL govt could control the Communist faction. In a way, this would save LKY's neck and the British Empire's face. In the ensuing years, as momentum accelerated, the British handed control of defence and external affairs to then self-governing S'pore, thus making it a full fledge independent state, governing itself without kowtowing to London's memos.

what we have here is an idiot who cannot understand the notion of being independent. Your life and freedom are at stake when you shout Merdeka any old how, and in those heady times, it was seditious and not to be taken lightly, esp for a political leader. Instead, the idiot asked for proofs of ad verbatim newspaper headlines, UN recognition, flag waving hordes, a National day parade and a NDR, generally silly little ornamentations for psychological comfort (like a baby with a pacifier) before accepting that we were indep on 31st August 1963, as declared by LKY.

It is clear now that concepts, notions, and ideas are way too much for his intellectual capacity, and such momentous events in history are beyond his grasp, so it is no use to continue arguing with a simpleton with the utmost dismal cereberum, who is simply arguing for arguing sake.

His identity is becoming clear to me, and I know he is someone's clone, proxy and bitch. There is no need to praise LKY and it is clear to all borthers here I am no PAP stooge or LKY supporter. My threads and posts have been abundantly crystal clear.
Facts are facts, and where credit is due I gave it.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the idiot is better off carrying lky's balls,, yet he chooses to continue to embarrass himself...
lky pulled off a wayang n 1963 and years later boasted of it in a cursory half sentence in one of his books and the idiot lapped it up like a true retarded ball carrier...
that such a significant event only warranted a cursory half sentence in his book is telling yet the idiot can only see lky balls and nothing else...

i would not have engaged him so vigorously if he simply states that lky did a UDI on 31 Aug 1963.
but to insist that Singapore was an independent Nation as result of lky declaration is proven beyond doubt to be factually not correct...
even papee did not acknowledge Singapore as an independent Nation in 1963.....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incorrigible idiot is now contradicting himself and tying himself up in knots. He is even conceded his position and agreed with me. Hahahaha...lol.

At the start, I already said that LKY stood on the City Hall steps at a mass rally and shouted 3 Merdekas and declared the independence of Singapore.

Notionally, legally, constitutionally, S'pore became independent on 31st August 1963. This is protected in para 4 of the Proclamation of Indep which I have produced as evidence, which stated that come what may if on 16 Sep 1963 Merger and Malaysia did not come about, S'pore would be forever free and independent wef 31 August 1963. LKY is a Cambridge lawyer with a double first. In 1959, he was head of the govt. and uttering such things is not trifling, let alone shouting. Historians, academics, and the US Library of Congress (which does not trifle in facetious semantics) have all affirmed the same thing.

Yet we have one smart aleck who thinks he knows all denying all these. When poked until blood comes out of his anus, he is now writhing and squirming like a worm and a snake. For an idiot who is playing with words, the poor chap cant read even.

i would not have engaged him so vigorously if he simply states that lky did a UDI on 31 Aug 1963.
but to insist that Singapore was an independent Nation as result of lky declaration is proven beyond doubt to be factually not correct...
even papee did not acknowledge Singapore as an independent Nation in 1963.....

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....what needs to be said had already been said many times...
let the world marvels at the intelligence of a wise forummer and the stupidity of kukubird....

kingrant said:
Originally Posted by Kingrant
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SOMETIMES I think, if Singapore still under the brits maybe the people would be better off in general as compared to being under the dictatorship of the Familee...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. This should have been said long ago from my first post and revelation. It took a long time to teach history to idiots.

You deserve some points for this. But you lose points because you didnt deliver on your promise.

hahaha....what needs to be said had already been said many times...
let the world marvels at the intelligence of a wise forummer and the stupidity of kukubird....

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tend to agree. Citizenship is nothing if you are treated like shit by your own elected govt.

SOMETIMES I think, if Singapore still under the brits maybe the people would be better off in general as compared to being under the dictatorship of the Familee...