• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

video - Hit & Run Lexus

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;rgWrBtMKgnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rgWrBtMKgnE[/video]

Hit and run.....SGD5233H according to the guy who posted this on youtube.......

Must catch the bugger and castrate him......

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good of him to have a camera installed to capture such event. Now, will the cops get to work and apprehend the perpetrator?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good of him to have a camera installed to capture such event. Now, will the cops get to work and apprehend the perpetrator?

You mean theseuseless fuckers??

3132B7F3-CE67-429A-A5B2-177EC637D8C7.JPG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With drivers like these....good luck to all the motors and bicycles....
I call for a ban on for 2 wheelers to save their lives.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a stressful place, hence it created a lot of ruthless and mindless drivers.

My recent trip to Vietnam show me how road users give way to everyone using the road. (That include people crossing the road)
It really teach our so call first world country drivers there are a lot be learn.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4phFYiMGCIY[/video]

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
With drivers like these....good luck to all the motors and bicycles....
I call for a ban on for 2 wheelers to save their lives.
might as well ban every type of vehicles except for tanks.

Even princess Diana high end mercedes also can be destroyed with a slight knock and her car was immediately out of control.

The fact is traffic police, AGC and the judges are too lenient on bad drivers. With cheap and plentiful traffic cameras around, the police should be more aggressive to nab bad drivers. Bad drivers are a nuisance and danger to all road users. Their removal is the only solution.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people still have faith in the kangaroo court that only sucks white trash and wealthy dicks ? :rolleyes: