• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race time: sinkie gets whacked up in JB for ordering thosai

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe mr CHAN-dran act like big shot yaya papaya when he made the order. Crane operator earn big bucks ok! He forget he is stepping in a foreign land & he mustve forgotten about TIM. This Is Mudland!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One does not go straight into a kitchen to order food. This is bad manner. No wonder they ignored him.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure it's chandra?

My assessment of Indian, especially the lower classes (for want of a better word than caste), is that they're very unpredictable. One minute they can be the closest of blood brothers, hugging and drinking with each other, the next, minute, they could be going at each other's throats. And, excuse me, I'm not good at differentiating one keeling from another, I can't tell Samy from Sammy, so I can't tell who's who in the fight. I once oversaw a group of (local) Indian workers who are your equivalent of rough-necks; one thing we learned from our association with them, don't take them in a group to drink at Orchard Road, stick to open-air restaurants in Tuas or Jurong.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My assessment of Indian, especially the lower classes (for want of a better word than caste), is that they're very unpredictable. One minute they can be the closest of blood brothers, hugging and drinking with each other, the next, minute, they could be going at each other's throats. And, excuse me, I'm not good at differentiating one keeling from another, I can't tell Samy from Sammy, so I can't tell who's who in the fight. I once oversaw a group of (local) Indian workers who are your equivalent of rough-necks; one thing we learned from our association with them, don't take them in a group to drink at Orchard Road, stick to open-air restaurants in Tuas or Jurong.

Cheers!

yes we cannot tell them apart but surely you could have saw that the name had an n in it. That's all.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crane operator thou that since he earn big money in Sinkieland he must be a Big Shot in JB,
but forgot, if u disrespect ppl in JB u will be beaten irregardless wtf u are?

Don't think u got money can got around ordering & pushing ppl in JB u get RKO!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian and chinese always screwing things up.
Thosai is served during breakfast and at night. Stupid!

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
why some people like to relate race with a crime whenever that race is not a Chinese i wonder.
frankly if you want to do a guess the race for crime connected by a Chinese .. then there is plenty to write about
but then again - what ever for ..

some people just never grow up
still behaving like small kids
just shows a high level of immaturity, and low level of IQ and EQ